[11]

Third person's pov

"Huh" ayaka and satoru both said in unison. they were now meeting with their sensei yaga and were talking about what happened to suguru geto. Shoko did not bother to attend the meeting since she says she was bored of this. She just wants to be a doctor after all.

yaga sighed again and closed his eyes. "don't make me repeat myself. suguru has massacred the village he went to and now he's on the run." ayaka couldn't process what her sensei were saying while Satoru has flashbacks on how weird his best friends act recently.

"I heard you that's why i said huh." Satoru protested as he clenched his fist. "this could be a false news sensei." ayaka commented still not believing what he just said to his students.

"there's nothing left on suguru's home" their sensei added. satoru began sweating from what he heard again it was as if he could punch the wall beside him right now. "there's no fucking way he did..." satoru mumbles. ayaka looked up to him and frowned.

this was the first time she has seen her lover so stressed. she doesn't know what to do as of now. she is internally panicking.

Ayaka's pov

damn it! I don't know!!!! I want to scream right now and kill as many curses as I can. Why the hell did this happen? What happened to geto senpai. I have never seen satoru this so serious. He was never like this. How do i calm him down.

It fucking hurts me that i can feel he is hurting inside from what just happened.

"satoru... " i whispered and tried holding his hand but he refused which made me startled. "I.."

"excuse me..." i decided to leave the meeting which satoru did not bother. I just don't want to be in that meeting anymore. Not because satoru was annoyed at me but because of what happened to suguru. I'm still clueless why he did that and what really happened.

suguru was one of the good friend i've ever had. he was there for me ever since. He was always there. He knew that i've had feelings for satoru before everyone else. Suguru never failed to protect me.

when we almost died from amanai's incident, he was there protecting me with all he got. It hurts me that things has to change like this. I was walking down the hallway when i suddenly bumped into someone and fell to the ground due to the heavy impact of this person's bold chest.

"ouch" i muttered my eyes closed as i rub my forehead gently.

"need help?" the familiar voice says which made me snap back and look up to who it was. "ohhhhh nanami-san!" nanami furrowed his brows and pat ayaka's head

"you ok senpai? you look worried?"

i just shook my head and decided not tell the issue about geto yet since yaga's must be keeping it a secret first. "i'm-i'm just tired but no worries." I lied before walking away. I did not bother to look back on what nanami's reaction was. I'm not really in the mood right now after the issue about geto suguru.

---

Satoru's pov:

"Ah gojo? I met geto in shinjuku." After hearing those words from shoko on a phone call, still wearing my uniform i rushed to shinjuku to find suguru.

"i need to know why." I thought to myself. I've been in my dorm for hours. Alone. Not to mention, i haven't seen ayaka either. Well it doesn't matter right now. I'm planning on killing suguru.

after taking a bus ride i was now at shinjuku looking everywhere for geto until i spotted a long black hair walking around wearing a sweatshirt and pants. Damn it. My eyes are draining me i forgot to fucking put a glasses.