[18]

"We're sorry."

satoru smiled genuinely at their words for a few seconds. "it's okay, at least i know you guys are protecting ayaka. I'm okay with it as long as she is fine in your hands."

"i never saw you smile like that" Nanami teased and smirked. Satoru punched nanami lightly on his shoulder.

"i'm so glad i found her."

"yeah me too, i don't have to babysit her anymore." a familiar voice interrupted their moment. This made the four people in ayaka's house turn around to who was talking. "oops you forgot, the door is open. I must take my leave now."

"suguru."

"satoru."

suguru only smiled before leaving unfortunately the door closed aggressively while satoru teleported outside in front of geto. "hmm? did you miss me that much? satoru." geto shrugged his shoulder and stuck his tongue out. "you think we are playing games here?"

"heh. you are so serious."

satoru gripped his hand but geto only chuckles. "do you wanna make a mess in front of your beloved fiancè?" satoru only looks at geto and calmed after and pulled out his glasses in his pocket. "what did you do to her?"

"why don't you go ask her, i know you won't believe me if i tell her story." satoru clicked his tongue and walk closer to geto. "you're lucky she's here or huge event has already happened."

"oh i'm scared" geto teased. "i have no other intention to hurt her satoru. ayaka is still my bestfriend and she will always be. I've never done anything to her all i did was babysit her. She contacted me when things with you got rough."

with that, satoru's face calmed down. "she what?" he asked while he moved more closer to suguru. "She asked help in short"

"but why are you here?"

"to visit her satoru, to ask if she needs anything. to buy her groceries." suguru answered back and moved away from satoru. satoru wasn't able to form any words in his mouth after hearing what suguru geto said to him.

"Ja, i will take my leave now." Geto says while walking away. Satoru wasn't able to say anything or stop him from leaving.

Ayaka and Suguru have been doing this secretly for 7 months now?

After a few minutes of staring blankly in the sky, satoru's thoughts was interrupted by naomi san entering the scene. "satoru she is awake."

nanami and shoko showed up in the front door. "satoru we are leaving now." satoru only look up to his friends before going inside again.

Gojo

It was surreal for a second. Looking at her gaze again felt like heaven. Ayaka was his one and only love yet he failed in the past months to take care of her.

Everything has come to regret. If only he was there with her. Would she experience all these struggles. What can I do? We were both still young and not sure what to do yet with our lives. Hell, i don't even know if i can take care of twins.

"ayaka"

"satoru?" ayaka squinted her eyes and tries to sit slowly to make her position more comfortable. "shh hey it's okay." i kneeled to her level and hold her soft hand. It is so tiny like i want to hold her hand forever.

"wh-where are they?"

"first off we need to get back to our clan. second we need to talk about something mmkay? I said while i caress her cheeks. "mmmhmm" Naomi san groaned. "I'm still here you know?"

"yeah sorry i think we should head back there."

•••••

"ayaka sama is back!!" a white hair girl wearing yukata whispered to a white hair boy. they were cleaning the garden and quickly lowered their head as satoru and ayaka together with naomi walk past them. satoru was holding ayaka's hand while naomi is at the back of them.

All the people around the clan were now busy gossiping. after a few minutes walk in the entrance, they finally opened a big shoji door. "I will leave you too now." The two youngsters just nodded. after naomi san closed the shoji door ayaka remove the towel that was covering her body. "I'll just change my clothes." satoru says kissing her forehead before going to the bathroom.

ayaka looks around at the house and smiles hoping that right now she will be fine and okay. "tomorrow you will have to prepare for our wedding" satoru yells from the bathroom. That's when ayaka furrowed her brows. "huh wedding"

after a few minutes satoru got out of the bathroom wearing blue sweatpants and just sweaters. No glasses no anything just his eyes. "ayaka tomorrow is our preparation. I know it's all weird but..when we lost you, i became the head of the clan and was immediately told that once you..once you comeback we will get married immediately."

Ayaka blinked a few times and tears started streaming down her face. "satoru i–"

"besides our twins and me will protect you" ayaka smiled and bow her head before releasing all tears that she has been keeping for so long. "satoru, i'm sorry."

"I'm sorry i left and I'm so-" ayaka was cut off when she felt satoru's index finger lift her chin up to kiss her. "shh baby, it was never your fault okay? I am the one to be blamed for. I don't know i just felt so young and..thought i wasn't ready for all this. But i realized all my mistake. Let's forget all about this okay? First, we need to talk about you and suguru."

ayaka tensed up for a moment and suddenly felt herself crying again. i can't be mad at her right now. I just can't. I just want to know why suguru was with her a long time. i have the right to be pissed off right? 

"I-i don't know, i have nowhere else to go i'm sorry" she almost yelled crying like a baby. "hey" i quickly pulled her to my chest and shushed her from crying. "it's okay don't cry too much you need to save your beauty for the wedding preparation. Our babies must be happy that we are back together."

ayaka held my shirt tight and snuggled herself as she calms down. "i will protect you three forever. Nobody can ever touch you aya unless its me or the kids." i whispered to myself and felt ayaka smile through my chest. I look down to her and run my fingers through her beautiful hair. "satoru?" she calls out and slowly looking up to me.

"yes?"

"uhm am i ugly?"

huh? ugly? ayaka? what's gotten into her. "of course not baby you are the most beautiful woman in the world why would you be ugly." ayaka slowly pulls away and wiped her tears with her small hand. she sighed before opening her mouth. "because i look like this. white highl—"

"honey, if you are ugly then i'd be ugly too we look almost the same now." ayaka just smiled at me while i place my thumb on her lips caressing her soft lips.