• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED | 4 •

Ayaka's point of view.

The last three days? I've gotta say satoru and I got pretty much closer than we are before. But I'm suspicious about this one week mission. First, they told me a special grade is here, second, if we're here for curses suguru should be here too. Third, satoru kept saying we're just going to relax first before we kill curses.

The last time we killed a curse is when we were roaming around fukushima which is pretty much three days ago? Not quite sure when it was. My memory is not sharp as satoru.

today we are in shibuya. see? this is why I don't understand this mission. The first thing that satoru said before this mission started is we'll stay in fukushima for one week but look at us now. We are in shibuya.

"we've been walking for hours now 'toru."

satoru leans near to my lips while he puts his hand on his ear. "hmmmmmm?"

"I'm tired what are we even doing?"

"sightseeing!!!" he happily said while clapping his hands.

"hey ayaka, since you haven't mastered your domain how about we train every midnight once we get back there?"

I squinted my eyes wryly.

"eh? bringing that topic all of a sudden?"

"well I haven't seen your technique fully" he placed his hands on his pocket and looks around while talking to me.

"we can only do that in midnight since we're very busy during the day."

I slowly nodded and flinch when a stranger taps my shoulder.

"excuse me we're looking for mod—"

"hey hey no touchy!" satoru flick the guy's hand on my shoulder and bent down to his level. "that's for me to touch old man."

my cheeks turned pink when I heard their conversation at my back.

"sorry." the guy finally walks away.

"you can't go around pretending I'm your girlfriend forever."

"oh yes I can!"

I furrowed my brows. "a real boyfriend would deny me. I think." I mumbled but satoru still hears it.

"a beautiful girl like you should never be denied by a man." he winks at me and pats my head.

satoru and I started walking around again and stops when we see some food stall around.

"what's your type?" he said breaking the silence.

"oh I'm B+" i confidently said when we stop in a stall full of mochi.

satoru facepalmed making me wonder why. "what do you like in men is what I meant."

"O-oh i'm sorry hehehe"

"cute." he says.

I hid my face a little since I don't want him to see me from his compliment.

"I – personally don't have a type but when it comes to looks, I like tall guy with beautiful eyes."

"oh you're talking about me?"

"-__- no."

"how about you? What's your type?"

"You." He answered without any hesitation.

before I could open my mouth to ask the seller of the mochi interrupted us. "what's your order?"

"10 pieces of kikufuku zunda and cream please!!!" satoru excitedly said while he reads the other menu at the table of the stall.

"how about you ayaka-chan~?" satoru turned his gaze to me.

"uhm I'll take 5 assorted flavours."

i didn't bother asking satoru again after he said his type was me. I'll just feel awkard if I ask him like 'hey your type was me?' Or whatever.

•••

Satoru's point of view

i didn't bother asking satoru again after he said his type was me. I'll just feel awkard if I ask him like 'hey your type was me?' Or whatever.

Does ayaka know I can read minds?  Hold on...was I able to read her mind? Did i just? Was her barrier that open to me now? Not to mention i'm starting to see every details of her. Is she...

"Oh thank you." I said to the seller as she hand me the paper bag.

Yep that's right ayaka, don't ask me that question. I didn't know what came to my mind to say that and I don't have answers either.

"ayaka chan let's go home~"

I pulled her arm and went to the back alley of the streets where there is a dumpster. "It's safe to teleport here. Let's go back in fukushima."

I wrote some sign on the ground forming it in 360° and formed the handsign of teleportation as ayaka hugs my waist while she holds the paper bag of mochi.

In a split second we got back in our room. Ayaka who was still holding my waist tightly tripped when she bumped at the edge of the bed. I was about to hold her but we both fall on the bed making our position a little bit awkward . I was on top of her while she's under me.

shit here we go again. my heart's beating fast! Fuck! Why do I feel this every time I'm near her. I stared into her dark blue eyes while she stares back at me. I suddenly feel numb when she looks straight into my eyes. Those eyes of hers is my fucking weakness. My gaze went down to her lips and I felt my body tense up from the situation. I can't fucking move. It's like my body does it's own way, my body stops following my brain's signal.

she licked her lips while blinking her eyes and opened her mouth a little. It's as if she wants to say something.

"sa-satoru." she whisper moaned.

i felt bliss when she mentioned my name with that kind of tone.

"you're heavy." she tries to push my chest making stood up in a fast speed motion.

"I—i'm sorry." I cleared my throat and turned away.

ayaka fixed herself and sat up at the edge of the bed while staring at the window blankly.

I went inside the bathroom and turned on the sink washing my face to get rid of my thoughts.

Ayaka's point of view.

I literally have no words.

what just happened?

our lips didn't touched right?

I mean come on we're just friends.

JUST.  FRIENDS.

no need to feel different around him

He. Is. Just. A. Friend.