• 22 •

Reader's POV

ayaka was sitting on a bench drinking her coffee. "something feels off" she told herself while she watches geto and satoru train.

"why the fuck does this feel like a normal day already when we've already moved on from this shit and we are already at shibuya?!" ayaka yelled which made the boys stop from training. "cut the crap ayaka" they both laugh. "you satoru! don't you even fucking know we have kids?! their freaking twins!" she crossed her arms and chuckles.

"I never knew she would be that in love with me" he whispered to suguru. "but hey isn't it weird that she bring up sukuna and me being an enemy."

—•—

"my oh my." a man wearing red suit says while he chuckles as he walk through his throne. "I'm so glad I was her opponent yesterday. the king must be proud." he told his guards. "how many days will she suffer?" one of the guards asks. "oh its confidential but since i trust you i will tell you." he put his lips near his ear and whispers.

"until her guy gets out of the prison"

"so she will be stuck there until this guy gets out?"

"correct now focus on guarding me."

the huge door opens revealing a long black hair guy with stitches in his forehead. "was it successful?"

"what do you expect from a Yamazaki like me?"

"how about you" the guy named yamazaki continues. "oh definitely. he is here." the guy with stitches shows a small box with blue eyes on it. "so what did you do to the girl?"

"oh she's alive but her soul is traveling to different dimensions of her life." yamazaki continues. "so, this is where the culling games starts?"

yamazaki laughs "indeed."

—•—
"guys why are you guys so chill?! dont you notice that geto is currently relapsing from amanai's incident?!" ayaka yelled in front of her three friends. "what are you talking about? I am perfectly fine." geto commented.

"no you're fucking not. months after this you will kill a lot of people" geto snapped from ayaka's word and gulped. "can you stop talking nonsense" geto stood close to ayaka which made satoru stand between them. "whoa whoa suguru, you better be careful. she just came back from a coma maybe her mind is confused."

"satoru." geto's voice got low. "she is talking nonsense already and blaming me for something that I'm not even—" suguru was cut off by his bestfriend. "suguru." he said in a very deep voice which made his bestfriend startled. "you barely hangout with us lately. you look pretty different too."

"are you accusing me?"

"I'm just concerned."

"I'm fine satoru."

satoru decided to pull ayaka and leave the campus with her. they walk through an the hallway and stopped on an empty room and pulled ayaka inside as he opens the shoji. "ayaka whatever you think is going to happen just tell it to me and nobody else."

"why you don't believe me?" she asks.

"I don't know but i feel like you're not the ayaka I know as of now. your cursed energy is different. the way you speak and everything you do is hella futuristic. did something happen with you? or you are from the future?"

ayaka's eyes widen and sat on a chair in front of her. "'toru" when satoru heard what she called him, he soften his gaze at her and smiles. "we are married already i dont know why im back here in highschool. we have two kids baby, you got me pregnant before we even get married but i-i'm glad that i am also here because if ever i am from the future and im here in the past....i-you're stuck in a small box. they called it prison realm they... they sealed you toru and I-i can't even save you." ayaka started crying.

satoru kneels and held ayaka's cheeks. "hey i don't think that will happen. I'm the strongest but I'm really happy that we are going to be together if its not really a dream."

"I actually have a meeting with the clan later. are you not coming?" ayaka looks at his crystal blue eyes for a moment. "oh the meeting is a good news satoru. they will arrange our marriage."

satoru only smiles. "if it's true, then it is confirmed that she is from the future."

– // –

the meeting was finished and now gojo satoru can confirm that the ayaka in front of her was from the future. "ayaka-chan?" ayaka turn to look at the guy who called her

"toru?"

"can we talk?" satoru asks. "sure what is it?"

"why are you here in the past?"

"I have no idea to be honest i guess i lost the fight from a clan of mine?" She chuckles. "and you're laughing?" satoru furrowed his brows. "cause at least here you're beside me and it's peaceful?" ayaka shrugged her shoulders and just smiled.

"is there anyway to get you out of here?"

"toru, don't you wanna be with me?" she pouted. "it's not like that baby, it's just that, the handsome future me must be missing you."

ayaka looks at the man beside her. "you are sealed how would you know?"

–//–
inside the prison realm

"shit. so Ayaka is asleep in a tomb and her soul is fucking travelling in each dimension of her life." satoru thought while he breaks the skulls. "these motherfucking villains think i can't hear them talk" he says while he blows red on another skulls.

"the only way for gojo ayaka to get out of that tomb and her soul to comeback on reality is when gojo satoru breaks the realm." yamazaki says while satoru continues to listen to their conversation. "why is that?" geto suguru asks.

"they are destined for each other. whatever gojo satoru do for her will protect her and keep her safe therefore if the prison realm breaks the tomb breaks."

"how are you so sure about this? I never heard this in my era" suguru says.

"ah cause you never fucking listen kenjaku."

"it's a vow before our clan extinct. gojo and yamazaki promised that if their blood combines on a child therefore, it's a chain that cannot be broken. Ayaka Gojo's cursed energy is like a liquid that's poured to Satoru Gojo's body.

Ayaka is the powerful Yamazaki in this era Satoru Gojo is the strongest sorcerer so, whatever she does, whatever they both do, they will always die for each other to protect each other. Ayaka is half Gojo half Yamazaki The Gojo-Yamazaki clan is within her. Satoru Gojo's power is about infinity and the universe, Ayaka is the only person that can break the infinity because there is no space between Satoru and Ayaka. Yamazaki continues. this inspired satoru to break the prison realm and to train more inside it.

"so in short they were born for each other?" suguru perhaps kenjaku asks and chuckles. "the fate has it planned already. Even if they die, they will always meet each other."

"what about the kids?" satoru's tongue clicked when he remembered they have kids to protect. "oh nobody knows this. Even their mom and dad and the gojo clan don't know this. they gave birth to immortal kids."

"huh?"

"huh?" satoru and kenjaku both says.

"the kids will never die. they created infinity."