[2]

Ayaka's point of view

I woke up to the birds chirping and quickly got up when I saw that it's almost 8am in the clock. I went to the bathroom and took a shower for almost 10 minutes since I'm almost late for the so called 'mission' with geto and the others.

Not to mention who are we going to save? What was the name again? Uta-uta whatever I'll get going now.

I went outside of the dorm only to see satoru who literally just woke up still yawning from his good sleep. "Oh? Ayaka-chan~!" He said cheerfully.

Who the fuck is this jolly during morning. I still don't even have energy yet.

"aren't we suppose to help someone?"

satoru scratches the back of his neck and look down to me forming and irk mark on his forehead. "Oh utahime? She can handle that let's just go later i'm still sleepy"

Satoru says returning to his room. Another door open only to reveal geto who was already prepared for the mission today. "is satoru awake now?"

I squinted my eyes a few times and pointed out his door. "he went back to his room" I muttered making geto shake his head.

"why did you let him?"

"Let him what?" I ask furrowing my brows while leaning on the wall beside my door.

"we're gonna be late for the mission" geto says as shoko opened her door and looking fresh from the bath. "can you all keep it down? Where's satoru?"

"he went inside." I said pointing satoru's door with my thumb. "for real?" Shoko asks.

"yeah."

"great. we're gonna be late for good two hours"

——--
Reader's point of view

"how far does this hallway go?" a girl with black hair says while she asks her blue haired girl friend.

"I'd say we move about 15k in 30 minutes." The blue hair girl replied looking at her watch. "I don't see the markers we left along this way either." The black hair girl says while lookint at the end of the hallway.

"in that case, the curse spirit isn't using a barrier that creates loop in this mansion" the blue hair girl says.

"It keeps overlapping space on itself as we move forward" she continues.

"or it's a ridiculously huge barrier" the black hair girl says while looking around the mansion. "maybe. but unlikely." The blue hair girl says looking at her left side.

The blue hair girl walk towards the wall and touch it a little with her knuckles. "the walls are impenetrable too." She said looking back to the black hair girl.

"let's split up." She continues.

"the overlapping theory is the most likely one. Let's split up and move unpredictably. If the spirit's barrier can't keep up we should be able to get out." The black hair girl says. "If one of us can get out, they can attack outside or even call for help." She continues making the blue hair girl agree to her.

"Sounds good."

——

(Ayaka's point of view. 3 hours after being late for the mission)

Satoru and I together with geto and shoko are on the roof of the mansion. We were discussing our plan since we cannot enter the front door.

"Hmmm i'll just break the roof." Satoru says making shoko and I look up to him.