• Illusion or Dream? •

Ayaka's Point of View

"Ayami" I yelled as I exhaled from the vision a saw about my daughter. I blinked twice due to the light being so bright and heard a familiar voice. "Ayaka, you're awake."

I look around and found out that I was in a familiar Infirmary. Wait? What just happened. I look to the familiar voice and found out that it was satoru's. "wh-what happened?" I asked confused. "babe you were in coma ever since Amanai's incident."

"h-how long?" I asked and now I feel like I am panicking. "two weeks."

"b-but ayami and samuru was...."

"ayaka-chan, what are you talking about?" satoru sat on a chair beside and looks at me confused. "satoru our...kids"

"kids? were you dreaming during your sleep? are you freaking in love with me that you dreamt of me having kids with you?!" satoru teased which made growl and smack his head but my heartbeat started racing. gojo noticed how my cursed energy started rising and tried to calm me down. "oi, relax can you tell it to me?"

"satoru we have kids already! weren't you in a prison realm?!" I whisper-yelled not even looking at him anymore as I started to cry. "tch those are just dreams. your not even pregnant besides i never touched you what are y—"

"Geto Suguru was there! he is not an ally he was an enemy. a lot of Special Grade Spirits were there. Itadori Yuuji was Ryoumen Sukuna's vessel"

"suguru is on a mission." satoru only stared at me for a few seconds before questioning me again. "I thought your dreaming but I think your also travelling in the future to mention Ryoumen Sukuna but im not sure about this and who is Itadori ahhh Itadori whats the first name again?"

I rolled my eyes at him and held his hand tightly. "satoru it was not a dream it felt so real."

satoru opened his mouth about to say something but was immediately interrupted when the shoji slid open revealing shoko and her trainer. "oh you're awake. Ieri Shoko and I will examine you before you can leave."

Satoru's POV

"hold on. calling me satoru was cute but we had kids and ryoumen sukuna? geez this girl is a pain in the ass" i thought to myself.

"Gojo Satoru, you may take your leave first while we examine Ayaka Gojo." Shoko's trainer says and I only nodded before leaving the infirmary.

as I wait for her i sat on a bench thinking what she was saying. "Ayami. Ryoumen Sukuna. Itadori Yuuji." I need to tell this to the clan before it gets more weird and weird.

wait.

should i even tell this to them? does it matter? should I tell it to suguru? just what on earth is happening to ayaka.