[3]

Ayaka's point of view

yesterday was crazy. I still can't get off those circumstances in my head. Satoru's face was so fucking close that it made me feel different. Never mind that, this will go away.

"Gojo Ayaka! Are you even listening" i heard yaga-sensei growled from his anger at the fact that I'm not even listening.

"yeah that tengen shit is our mission in an hour" i said confidently.

"language baby doll." gojo whispered making my face heat up.

"and what about it?" Yaga-sensei says making me lose my mind. Oh yeah what is this mission even all about. I can't evem remember or maybe I was too focus on satoru that I wasn't even paying attention to what's yaga sensei discussing.

"damn it ayaka. you're the same as satoru."

geto only chuckled and glance to satoru as he smirks. 

"anyway, you guys are dismissed. your mission will be held in two hours." yaga sensei says before leaving the room

"ayaka-chan~" satoru whined making my heart beat fast again.

isn't this too early? we just met and now I feel like I kinda like him? whatever. like i said, this feelings will subside on its own.

"are you okay? you seem to be out of your mind" geto says interrupting my thoughts.

"why wouldn't my ayaka-chan be okay?" Satoru whined while he places his hand on the desk tapping it lightly.

"I don't know. I'll go prepare now." Geto says standing up. I decided to follow geto but satoru suddenly gripped my wrist not letting me go.

"where you goin'?" he asks still holding my wrist.

"I'll prepare too."

Satoru pulled me back on my seat and lean into my face again.

"seriously gojo satoru what are you doing?"

"probably looking at you."

"if flirting is your way of bullying me then it won't work." i said looking away while i cross my arms.

"Who said I'm bullying you. I'm not even flirting with you."

What? So all of his actions was just nothing? Did I just assume too much? Ok but why am I worrying about it. If that's the case then I will remove my 10% feelings for him.

"if that's you being friendly then fuck off." I said without looking at him standing up and leaving the room.

———

Reader's point of view.

"she's not friendly at all. though she used to be but then she suddenly changed" Satoru said breaking the silence while watching geto prepare for the mission.

"to you. Satoru you were flirting with her, she may think of you as a creep." Geto shot back making satoru blink his eyes.

"heh? I thought girls like it when I flirt with them." satoru replied shrugging his shoulders.

"not at all satoru, how about turning off your narcissism for a second." geto says while he sits on the edge of his bed. "satoru, not all girls will like you just because you look good." He continued making satoru roll his eyes.

"then I'm gonna make her."

"Why are you so determined to make her like you?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Satoru smirked waving his hand goodbye before disappearing in geto's front door.