[13]

Ayaka's point of view

I'm going to say it now. I'm going to leave the jujutsu world now. i want to leave this place now without other people knowing this plan of mine. I'm sure you wanna know why i'm leaving this place. Well it's really simple. A few days ago, Satoru and I both found out i'm pregnant and he simply told me that he is not ready about this especially if the higher ups find out.

but aren't we going to get married? i don't understand why he can't fight for it. He is just so stupid. The most stupid man i ever met. At least on the bright side, if i leave now my baby won't be carrying the world.

It's 3 in the morning and everyone's probably asleep. Luckily, i have someone i can trust about this situation. Well, he is the last person i can call at times like this, i guess? He gave me the address of this new apartment and gave me a normal job so i can at least have my own money. Great. I just thought that i don't even know what to fucking do with my life right now. I need to keep it a secret since satoru wants me to lose this baby which i don't want.

anyway, this is it. I'm leaving the shaman world. When i got to the entrance of our school the car that I've been waiting for stopped and slid their window slowly. He was just smiling at me and chuckles

Geto Suguru.

"maybe you can help me carry this?" i asked while rolling my eyes. "oh yeah sorry pregnant lady." suguru immediately got out of the car and carry my luggage and opens the back seat to place it there.

I opened the door for the passenger seat and immediately hop on the car. suguru on the other hand did the same. "sooo i found this job it's actually work from home." He said as soon as he starts the engine.

"and where is my apartment?" i asked putting my seatbelt on. "shinjuku." I gasped and flick his forehead. "that's still fucking near here suguru."

"ouch!! why are you even trusting a criminal in the first place." he teased while he started driving. "why can't i? you're one of my best friends and i know you wouldn't kill me. But, i don't want to be involved in your plan in the future whatever you are planning." I said while looking at the window.

"bitch i won't. don't worry, you're my best friend too. you're lucky i still got your back." he says while he manuever smoothly. "it feels odd though.it's like i'm a rogue here. leaving the school with a criminal" We both laughed.

"so what are you doing now?" i asked out of nowhere still looking at the window.

"well i have a group now.." he answered eyes still on the road. "mmhmm what are you? something like a band?" i scrunched my nose and turn to look at him. "fuck you ayaka, it's more like a cult, normal people come to me to remove the fucking curse that's in their body"

"ohhh you are a shaman doctor now.."

"you won't get it and i won't bring you there. i don't want you to get involve especially you are pregnant."

"ok" was all i said and the car stopped all of a sudden. "we're here."

"i just hope the geto suguru will help me unpack my things." suguru only chuckles and hop out of the car opening the door of the back seat and gets my luggage.

"do you still have money in your bank account?" he asked while he carries my bag.

"Yeah." i replied while i remove my seatbelt and got out of the car. "ok good if ever you don't have you can call me. i contacted my people to buy some foods later for you. do you have cravings?"

i crossed my arm and walk through the front door of my new apartment. "just chocolates."

"okay i'll tell them."

———

Satoru's point of view

What i have said to ayaka was very wrong. very wrong and i want to make it right right now but as soon as i got to her dorm it was open. her things were no longer there so i had to ask everyone where she is and none of them knew.

"fuck." yeah fuck it, i can't go ask the higher ups about this shit. or maybe she's in the clan right now telling about all that shit. I have decided now that I will raise the kid with her. Oh wait i have my phone in my pocket i can contact her.

i opened my flip phone and dialed her phone number after a few rings the call ended. It's active but she's not answering huh. I tried to dial a few more times but she. Is. Not. Fucking. Answering. it's already pissing me off. by the time i want to make it right she's nowhere to be found. I can't tell it to anyone especially to our clan because this is going to be a big issue to them. At least i can tell it to nanami and shoko.

I went to the first years room and found nanami writing something in notebook. "oi nanami!" i rushed and ran towards him which made him clicked his tongue. "have you...seen ayaka?" i asked still catching my breath.

"no i thought she's always with you?" he asked not botherig to look at me.

"well...it's a long story but i need to know where she is." 

"are you deaf gojo? I already told you i don't know."

I didn't answer him instead i just left the room and went to look for shoko.

•••

"oh she's not here in the school?" shoko looks at me half lidded eyes as she inhales her cigarette smoke. "would i be asking you if she's here?" i frantically said while walking back and forth.

"what happened anyway?"

that's when i suddenly stopped walking back and forth. do i tell her? Do i not? Can i trust her. Before i could think of any plan my mouth slipped and made her eyes wide from the words i said. "can you repeat it?"

"ok. i said she's pregnant." i sighed and finally sat beside her. shoko was in the bleachers of training grounds smoking her cigarette. Luckily i found her quick at her spot. "and why is she not here?"

"i told her i can't have it nor fight for it. ok before you says something, i wasn't in my right mind that time. I was scared i don't know we are too young."

shoko just sighed while she threw her cigarette and steps on it. "You're fucked up."
When shoko stood up she just walked away, didn't even say anything which made me more confused.

what was that? that's all? she won't say anything to me? god i wish ayaka comes back tonight or maybe later. I'm not gonna lie, i miss her already. This is all my fault. If i wasn't stupid enough this shit won't even happen to us.

that's it. i give up. i need yaga sensei's help.

——