• 23 •

reader's pov

"they created infinity."

"then whats the point of sealing them?!" kenjaku yells. "i'm not even done with the story." yamazaki sighs. "you really don't listen don't ya?" he continues but kenjaku immediately calm down. "if we sealed them and the kids who are immortal are still out there what's the point?"

"are you fucking dumb? those are just kids. they can't save the world yet you fucker."

"but what if they join the culling game? that would be great to experiment their abilities." the prison realm suddenly shake during their conversation which made both of them startled.

"i guess that trash is listening."

"there is no way he can hear us." kenjaku says.

– // –

"satoru? do you have a minute?" ayaka asks while she watches satoru training with suguru. "let me just finish this guy." ayaka just rolled her eyes and sat on the bleachers watching her friends train when someone suddenly sat beside her. "hey."

ayaka look to the person who greeted her and smiles. "oh shoko finally a girl appeared. I'm so bored with these guys already."

"how are you?" shoko asks her friend.

"well i've been confused you know i am from the future right but, is the time jumping here? every time i wake up it gets different. first i woke up after amanai's incident next i woke up we are already in the meeting of gojo clan and now geto is still training with satoru." ayaka says as she fidgets her fingers.

"what do you mean?"

"well two weeks we've already been in a meeting the meeting of me and satoru getting married was supposed to be 11 months after amanai's incident. ok you know what? what's the date today?"

"it's Mid July 2007"

ayaka's eyes widen knowing that it is almost time for geto to be villain. "wait so how is geto?" shoko looks at her and shrugged her shoulders. "i don't know I actually barely see him lately his been distant that's why I'm glad he showed up well today.." ayaka clicked her tongue. "well then...." shoko shush her and pulls out a cigarette from her pocket. "there's no need to warn us whatever's going to happen. maybe that is why your days are jumping from dimension to dimension, you keep on warning us. try not to warn us and let's see how it goes."

"okay." was ayaka's only reply.

– // –

[ SHIBUYA OCT 31, 2018 ]

"Ayami. stay put! you'll get hurt." nanami blocked ayami before she moves forward. the curse was about to attack Nanami when it stopped right before it touches his skin. Nanami looked shocked and turned his head to look at Ayami who was looking at the curse with her crystal blue eyes shining like a star. "Papa said it's Mugeeeen" "Mugen. Mugen. Mugen!!" ayami cheers but suddenly the curse blew fire to her face and nanami couldn't move from the scenario. "Ayami!"

The curse and Nanami were both shocked when Ayami is not around. they look around but ayami still can't be found so the curse just decided to attack nanami again but Nanami still has shield from ayami. "hey ya curse you can't touch him I have attached infinity to him blehhh" ayami appeared in the ceiling upside down.

the curse was already pissed off from the way she teased it. Nanami tried to move but can't due to the infinity within him. "Ayami, get this thing out of me."

"I can't let you. let me do what papa taught me first please!" she pointed her index finger to the curse chasing her while she keeps teleporting and a red glow appeared on her finger. "That's Gojo Satoru's..." nanami whispered while she watches the kid. "Jujutshiki Hanten.....A..what is it again oh! Jujutshiki Hanten: Aka!" a huge red glow appeared but vanish in a split second. "ehhhh it didn't worked i am so pissed!" the curse was about to blow fire but ayami was too fast and landed a huge blow of punch to it making the curse spirit vanished and turn into ashes. "heh! at least mama told me about taijutsu."

ayami teleported back to nanami and held his hand removing the infinity to him. "nanami san are you okay?"

"I'm fine but i didn't know you got the skills."

"because i'm the strongest heh" ayami pouted. "i think it's much better if you copy your mom's attitude rather than copying your dad." nanami commented.

"eh? dad is cooler!" ayami stated when they were interrupted by a lot of curses coming to them. "ayami stay put. If you can't handle it let me know."

"Nanami san! hold my hand!" ayami shouted.

"this isn't the time to be clingy!"

"no i want to—share my infin-" ayami was cut off when two cursed spirits almost attack her but luckily nanami was able to cut it off. "help me help me help me!" the curses continue to spoke

ayami started kicking off and launching powerful punch with the curses. "wait these aren't curses. Papa told me something about transfiguration." ayami thought to herself.

"This kid got power and scary." a long blue haired boy whispered while he licked his lips. "hmm what if i kill this kid or kill that Nanami Kento bitch" he kept watching them from the corner until all of the curses are finished. "wait nanami san. this aren't curses these are transfigured humans! papa told me about this!"

"tch. this bitch knows much just who is this kid." Mahito told himself but he suddenly got goosebumps when the kid stopped launching attacks on the transfigured humans. Ayami turn around and look directly where mahito was standing. "quit looking at me, weakling."  ayami says and mahito couldn't even make a move. Nanami didn't notice any of this as he continues to fight the transfigured humans.

To remove the frustration from Mahito's body he decided to show up. Nanami suddenly felt like his world is going slow motion. "I'm tired. I'm really tired." nanami whispers. He felt like he is already swimming in the sea. All the voices echoes like a siren. "Nanami san hold my hand!" ayami wanted to go to nanami but the transfigured human keep getting on her way. "nanami san why are you so suddenly far away from me!"

Ayami heard another voice. a familiar one. "oi!" the little kid yelled "nii-san?" Itadori was also there yelling nanami's name. everything was in slow motion that it couldn't process to their minds.

"Itadori. You got it from here." Nanami suddenly exploded which made Ayami and Samuru frightened from the scenario. "nii-san..." ayami whispered. Ayami's cursed energy is starting to rise up. Mahito felt goosebumps but shrugged it off. "Nii-san..."

"oy ayami! you are burning up" Samuru released his sisters hand because he can't handle the heat of ayami's body anymore. "just stay here with her i will deal with mahito." Itadori says and walk closer to Mahito.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MAHITO?!" Itadori yelled.