[16]

Ayaka

I finally got to my house after a few seconds of panicking and teleporting. I just know it. I sense it. He was coming to shoko. I can't let him know yet. It's not the right time.

but i really did miss him. when i was about to sit at the couch, the door knob suddenly clicked and of course, it was none other than geto suguru who showed up. "what's up?" i said calmly. "sooo i told satoru that i know where you are."

It took me a few long seconds to realize what he just said to me. "WHAT?!" I almost yelled. Geto waved both of his hand in defense. "calm down preggy. i was just bullying him don't worry i didn't tell anymore information about that. I just love it when satoru gets scared."

"you're fucking crazy."

"you're lucky i can't touch you oh and by the way ayaka, you're cursed energy inside is getting more stronger. I suggest you should go to shoko more often." He said looking down at me

"wow is that a threat? after causing trouble giving me advice now?" i replied sarcastically before seating down in the couch. "nu-uh, i'm concern really, you're one of my bestfriend. i just like to bully your little fiancè....speaking of fiancè, satoru is already the head of the clan."

i didn't respond to geto after that. so, that means he is married to someone else or am I overthinking?

"i'll rest first geto and thank you for your company."

"no problem. i got more stuffs to do. I'll see you."

wow. with that he already left, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Tears started running down my cheeks all of a sudden. "am i just being emotional." i whispered to myself. I decided to close my eyes when another scenario came into my mind.

"Naomi-san, aren't you bored?" The white hair male asked while he looks at his mother in law and sighs.

"Why–am I supposed to be bored when we are already walking down the streets looking for her"

"grumpy."

"Shut up, i know i'm old..."

The white hair male suddenly felt a familiar presence and cursed energy around him. "do you feel that?"

"feel what?"

"it's like she's here but she's not around."

"who is she?"

He then stopped his tracks and looks at a yellow apartment in front of him. "She must be here."

"and who exactly are you talking about?"

the woman asked pointing at the white door.

"Who else would be here? Ayaka of course."

The scenarios in my head suddenly stopped when my doorbell rang a few times. I stood up slowly. Oh yeah my door doesn't have anything for me to check who it was first. But i guess this is okay since i don't sense any curse energy as of now.

I opened the lock slowly and twist the door knob opening it slowly to check who rang the doorbell.

....

....

....

"a...ayaka..?"

....

...

a man wearing a cap asks while he reads a paper in his hand. "y..yeah that's me."

"please sign here, this is your order right?" the man asks while he hands me a pen with a receipt on it to sign. "what did i order?"

"oh it's a box of baby clothes for girls?" the man ask confused. i then nodded at him and grabbed the pen that was in his hand before signing the receipt. "thank you." the delivery guy finally hands me a small box and gave him a smile before closing the door.

Satoru

"how can i help you?" an old woman asks while she opens the door slightly.

"i..uh..do you know a girl named ayaka around here?" i asked. before she answers me, she looks at me from head to toe including naomi san. "relative?"

"husband and mother of hers." naomi answers quickly before i could. "oh ok. she used to live here 4 months ago but i don't know where she is now and i have no contact with her. the one i made contract with this house is a guy which i might think his bodyguard since you are the husband."

bodyguard?

the old woman was about to close but i stopped it with my left foot. "Do you know the name of the body guard?"

"no i don't know. all i remember is that he is a tall guy that's all. My memories are not good anymore but i will not forget your wife for being the most kindest person."

"oh."

"can you leave now?" the woman formed an irk mark on her head and slammed the door hurting my foot. "Fuck." I whispered yell.

"dumbass come on. I told you it's not her."

"i can't believe normal people treat me like this."

while we are on are way out of the woman's garden a delivery man was rushing making him stumble to naomi san. "ouch." They said in unison. the papers and receipt fell in his hands and luckily the boxes were in a cart.

"I'll help you." I offered him.

while we were picking all the papers i saw a name. a name that made my eyes widened. A named that felt like the heaven finally answered my prayers. "hey mr, do you know where to find this owner name Ayaka Gojo?"

the man with the cap look up to me and nodded. "y..yeah sir do you know her?"

"WELL!! OF COURSE.. SHE IS MY 'WIFE' I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HER AND CAN'T FIND WHERE SHE IS BUT SINCE I FOUND HER BECAUSE OF YOU. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GIVE YOU AN OFFER." I said excitedly like a child.

"wh-what kind of offer?" he stuttered still overwhelmed from what is happening. "how about you tell me where she lives and i give 10 million yen." The delivery man's face lit up. "cash or card?"

"cash.."

"well then it is settle, so where does she live?"

"i..it's right in the corner the grey and blue house." He pointed. I looked at naomi san who looks so relieved. This is it i'm going to finally see them.

"thank you and naomi, can you come with him and withdraw that 10 million yen."

"ughh can't you do it yourself?"

"I can but i need to meet her first."

"follow me sir." was all she said. after a few minutes of walking i decided to tske a step forward and rang the doorbell a few times. The door is slowly opening and a girl with wait what? greyish hair with white highlight plus the same blue eyes as mine. "how can i-" her words were cut off when she saw me standing in front of her door.

"there is no way you are her but you have a very strong curse energy."

"I'm sorry how can I help you." she asks as if she doesn't know me only her eyes were shown in the door.

"come on aya." I took a step forward making her close the door. you do know i can teleport inside.

When i teleported to her house my eyes was widen at how big her tummy is. "Ayaka?"

she was crying. scared. nervous. and was treming while staring at me with her...crystal blue eyes like me. "you look different." I commented.

i walked towards her but she didn't even flinched nor avoided me. I gently touched her hand and bring it on my lips to peck it. As a i look at her with my glasses she was smiling so hard. "Sat...satoru...yo..you can touch me?"

"of course honey, you're human how can i not?"