• YOU AND I •

"what?" ayaka and satoru both said in unison.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" the old woman sighed.

"marry... satoru?" ayaka asks making sure if she's not deaf or anything.

"you will marry gojo satoru as a punishment for your mother marrying another clan"

"wait hold on, this is going way too fast i don't think this is a -"

the old woman taps the table divertinh her gaze to ayaka which made ayaka a little bit nervous.

"i said what i said."

ayaka who was still shock looks at satoru who was already smiling like he just won a lottery. "why are you giving me that look?" She whispers while forming an irk mark on her forehead.

satoru already opened his mouth to say something but was quickly interrupted by the old woman who claims herself as the head of the clan.

"the marriage will be held next year. No buts.  Before this marriage gojo satoru will now be the head of the clan which is next week and the rest of the clan members will remain hidden since satoru is already here, he can handle everything."

satoru chuckles and winks at the old woman. "Of course! I'm the strongest

ayaka was staring at the ceiling still trying to process what the fuck is happening with her life.

"excuse me for a second."

she says excusing herself as she sprinted away from the meeting opening the shoji and walks out of the room

~

we can't. our clan already arranged me to someone i'm gonna marry in the future. not to mention, we have a meeting with her later.

Ayaka was having flashbacks while she silently watches the stars above. She was too busy staring at it that she didn't notice there was a presence beside her.

What if it's the other way round?

What if satoru already knew that I was that person? Would he say he likes me?

"Yeah"

Ayaka flinched and looks to her side with her eyes widen, realizing that satoru was sitting beside her while he reads her mind.

"what do you mean?"

"aya-chan, if I knew you were the girl I'm gonna marry then I would have already told you that i like you."

"can you be more specific?"

satoru only shrugs his shoulder and removes his glasses while he turn his gaze to ayaka who was already staring at him.

It was nostalgic. they way the shooting star just pop out in the sky while they stare at each other. satoru's cheeks turned pinkish while he stares at ayaka who was also blushing like him. Their faces leaned to each other slowly.

their lips almost touch while ayaka licks her bottom lip. satoru smirked as he felt the heat coming through his body.

the shoji suddenly bust open making them flinch and look away from each other.

"uhm? miyaki-sama is calling you both for the ring"

naomi says while she looks at the two suspiciously. ayaka quickly stands and walks away to avoid any awkward situation between them.

"was everything okay?" Naomi asks forming an irk mark in her forehead.

Satoru on the other hand just sighs and whispered 

"you just ruined the moment naomi-san"

——

the meeting was finally dismissed after the other clan head members finally agreed to miyaki gojo's idea about satoru and ayaka's arranged marriage.

ayaka is finally wearing an engangement ring.

naomi and ayaka stayed at the compound while they enjoy their tea together with miyaki.

"i'm glad you changed, naomi."

naomi chuckles while she took a sip of tea. "it's all about realization in the end miyaki-sama, i was blinded by the yamazaki's after all, not to mention that fushiguro too."