• 20 •

Satoru

"Satoru you have been chilling in your office lately" aya crosses her arm and sits in my table while i just finish talking to megumi who was busy shopping with yuuji and nobara for ayaka's birthday. "Can't i spend my day with my beautiful lady?" I asked while twiddling my thumbs and she rolls her eyes as she stands up from the table slowly walking towards me.

"Oh are you planning something?" I smirked. Whenever I'm with ayaka i never wore any blindfold at all. Seeing her curse energy seeing her in front of me does not actually drain my energy. In fact she is making me so calm. "iie satoru, i wanna know why ayami has been weird lately."

"can we have a husband and wife moment first before we talk about our kids."

"well well well look who got me pregnant before i even turn 17" she rolls her eye again and i only pulled her to my lap making her eyes wide open. "satoru" she whispers. Ayaka's cheek flushed pink and hid her eyes through her bangs. "oi satoru we are old alre-"

"we aren't too old to do things like this" i tightened my grip on her waist and look down to her legs and slowly draw circles in it. Also, her uniform is a fitted skirt uniform and and a fitted top. Her shoes, well she is wearing a gucci black shoes. "satoru you're-making me nervous." she whispers again while she squeeze her legs a little. "ayaka. the last time we've done this was-"

"last night satoru. Last night."

"and I want to do it again."

"i want to touch you and make love with you again." I whispered in her ears while staring at her lips still as i slid my hand through thigh squeezing it lightly.

"satoru i-" ayaka was cut off when the door suddenly bust open revealing a spiky black hair with an angry face. "So - what the fuck?!"

"Megumi i'm about to go now can't i have a time with my wife before leaving?"

"disgusting you've been calling me for something and this is what i see in front of me."

"whatever let's talk about it later with nobara and yuuji let me have some time with my wife first." Megumi just rolled his eyes and closed the door

Ayaka was about to stand up but i pulled her back to my lap forcefully making her groan from the force. "satoru what is this little meeting all about?" i just smiled at her while she rolls her eyes again for the nth times

"Whatever I need to finish my report about the special grade i exorcised."

"quickie?"

"Oh MY GOD SATO—" i cut her off by smashing my lips to her. She was trying to pull away but gave in after a few seconds. I licked her lips and slowly made its way inside her mouth. This still feel like the first time we've done this i still get turned on by her even if we repeat it so many times.

after a few minutes of french kissing we both pulled away to catch our breaths. "satoru i need to go i'm gonna be late."

"they won't kill you if you're late."

"i want to finish early so i can go home and we can have fun."

"I'll book us a hotel and tell naomi san to take care of the kids." I said while she leaves my lap. "whatever you say....horny 'toru"

she said winking before leaving my office. how could she? she just called me horny?! She was the one that wants to finish the report early.

___

"so gojo sensei, ayaka sensei likes pink right??" nobara says while she sits on my chair feeling herself like she owns it. "what about something like barbie theme for her? I'm sure ayami will be happy too!! You can be her ken!!!" Yuuji claps his hands. "ayaka is not into that she would rather go out in a beach or mountain."

"then let's have picnic in mountain or we can book a vacation for a beach party!!!" yuuji rush to me and held my hands again.

"anyway sensei i bought her some pink stuffs and some pink candies for the decoration. The only problem is the place." nobara shows all of the stuffs she bought and placed it back once she was done explaining.

"ayaka's favorite beach is at oikinawa."

"what about a barbie theme in oikinawa?" megumi interrupted making the three of eyes widen. "wow, i didn't know you have a taste" Nobara teased looking at megumi. While they were busy arguing i suddenly saw a vision of bones and dark place which made my heart beat fast like a palpitation.

I was wondering why ayami has been acting weird lately.

Ayaka's word echoes in my mind and i have no idea what is going on. Is it calm before storm? Is something going to happen?

was it because our kids inherited our techniques?

I shake my head a little and interrupted the kids argument. Something does not feel right like something bad is going to happen. "I will go home now, i have something important to do with ayaka."

"but she is still doing her report." Megumi says

"yeah we bumped into her and we heard yaga sensei told her the higher ups gave her a mission on october 31st." Nobara only nodded while she puts the bag on my chair. "mission?"

why do i feel like that mission is not good for her?

"yeah i think its located in a tomb with two special grade curse that's the only thing we heard nothing else."

two special grade curse? isn't it odd to let ayaka handle a mission alone with two special grade? I need to talk to Principal Yaga about this. I need to come with her in that mission. She needs to be with me especially it's two special grade. I know she is not weak but this just doesn't feel right that even my six eyes can't define the main problem why i won't let her alone in that mission.