° sightseeing family °

October 28, 2018

Ayaka's Birthday.

Satoru and their kids along with the three students are on the way to oikinawa beach to surprise ayaka's birthday. Their plan is to not greet ayaka happy birthday to them.

Let ayaka think that nobody remembers her special day. Satoru felt guilty for this as he sees her frown while looking the view of the road. Satoru was driving for them and he needs to focus on the road so he basically can't comfort her.

ayaka looks back to her kids and the three students. "are you sure you guys don't remember anything today?" all of them exchange looks while satoru cleared his throat. "mama what are you talking about?" Her beautiful child looks at her confused. "Nothing ayami, mommy just wants to know if you forgot something."

"tch all of our things are in that stupid luggage." samuru commented making satoru look at the rear view mirror and glare at his son for a second. "samuru gojo, that's not a nice way to talk to your mom." The three students were astounded by their sensei's reaction.

"I have never seen a dumb blindfolded man so serious." megumi whispers but all of them heard which made them all laugh except for ayami and samuru.

Ayami felt the tension while samuru regretted what he had just said to his mom. That's when satoru suddenly turns left aggresively making them bump to each other. His right hand caressed ayaka's thigh. "satoru, it's okay."

"it's not ayaka. why do you allow yourself to get disrespected by our kids?"

the car was filled with silence like an angel passed by.

"this is it guys gojo sensei is good at acting. What's the key word before we surprise ayaka sensei?" nobara whispered.

"idiot when the car stops and gojo sensei gets out of the car aggresively." megumi whispers. "hey samuru you were good at acting." samuru glance back to yuuji and fist bump him.

"satoru why are you so hot headed. maybe samuru is not just–" Ayaka was cut off when the car suddenly stops as satoru took off his seatbelt and left the car aggresively.

"3,2,1"

a party popper popped out inside of the car making ayaka flinched while the door opens and satoru comes back with a pink bouquet. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

"I-satoru... i"

"so do you like our prank?" satoru asks while everything went silence. Ayaka blinked her eyes a few times and smiles. "It actually made me a little bit nervous but im happy"

ayaka hopped off the car together with everyone while the kids ran to their mom and hugged her tight. "Mama i hope our happiness lasts forever" satoru smiles at his sight and ruffled ayami's hair. "Of course our babygirl. How about on october 31 halloween party yeah?"

"'toru i think that's too much already."

"well it's not if it's for our kids right? papa will go home early to finish his mission and we will celebrate halloween party."

The two kids nodded and wave their hands to the three students who is waiting for them at the cabin.