• the morning after •

ayaka's pov

Today is the day i'll be going alone for my mission in las vegas. I don't know why I should be alone in this mission.

i woke up from my flip phone buzzing and quickly opened the text message from yaga sensei. i got up and read the text while squinting my eye.

"Your mission has been cancelled by the higher ups but we have another problem. This is an issue about Geto Suguru. Please come to the office at exactly 1:00pm together with gojo and ieri"

I closed the flip phone and suddenly felt shivers from the breeze of the aircon. When i looked down to myself i realized i am holy fuck-i am naked. I look to my right side to see satoru sleeping peacefully then smiled at the view in front of me. Am I really this lucky? I just wish we live a normal life.

when i look to my left side and check my mini clock that was placed on my desk, it's 10:00am. Luckily, we don't have things to do today except for yaga sensei's meeting. I decided to get up when i felt huge arms pulling me back to the bed. "can we stay like this for a few more hours?" he whispered in a husky voice. I am shaking and blushing at the same time.

"satoru.. we can't something happened to geto senpai"

his eyes widened and sat up immediately when i told him about geto. "what?! what happened?" I shrugged my shoulder and sat up beside him. "i don't know, he just said to come to his office."

satoru sighed and just nodded his head. "I'll go to my room first and change clothes. By the way, was it your first time?" He suddenly asks making my cheeks turn red.

"I-y-yess."

Satoru giggles and got up as he wear his clothes again. "same here but it doesn't seem like your first time you were soooo-" before he could finish his sentence i immediately smack his face playfully because of my embarassment from last night. "ouch."

he says while he rubs his nose. before leaving, satoru peck my lips leaving me in my bed while he starts walking away and opens my door. Before closing it, he was smirking at me. "babygirl no need to be embarassed let's do it again tonight."

that's when my face started heating up. goddamn!! Why does he have to tease me like that?