[7]

Ayaka's point of view

"a sunny day, a perfectly fine day but a different life." I sighed while i stretch my arms.

the marriage must be kept as a secret except for the higher ups of course. I mean? Why does it have to be satoru? I mean, I have no problem about since I don't know, I'm still not quite sure about my feelings about him.

But the meeting yesterday? What the hell was that moment? Is he about to kiss me last night? Damn.

"heyyy"

I turn around to see shoko who was already smiling at me while waving hello. "hey. training under the sun today?"

"yeah, no missions today so why not train right?"

"it's saturday, i think we should go drink with mei mei and utahime."

my eyes widen from what shoko just said. "you mean like? Alcohol?"

shoko furrowed her brows and smiled. "don't tell me you've never drink before?" shoko's gaze went down to my left hand and saw a diamond ring shining in my fourth finger making her smirk.

"that's a nice ring."

I quickly hid it at my back and giggled trying to think of what to explain to shoko.

"oh my mom bought this to me yesterday."

"that's cool, i saw satoru wearing one too. what a coincidence." she winked.

"so we drink tonight yeah?" I asked changing the topic quickly.

"7pm mrs. gojo" shoko walks away at the training field and left me stunned after hearing the word "mrs." Don't tell me satoru already told her??

( i know most men don't wear engagement ring but here, satoru is wearing one.)

whatever, maybe she's just trying to get a hint. I must act normal. act normal ayaka. I keep telling myself to calm down from what just shoko said or else she will notice this and for sure everyone will know.

wait? if we're going to drink later, then what the hell am I going to wear. wait what do you wear in a place like that? do i have to go shopping or what.

I sprinted away from the training field and quickly went to my room to find some clothes to wear.

i was busy rummaging onto my pile of clothes until I found something that would fit for tonight. It was a black fitted tank top and a cute white above the knee short. I decided to pair it with my cute reebok club c double white and black shoes.

my flip phone suddenly rung and i took it out from my pocket quickly clicking the green phone button as i place it to my ear. "moshi moshi?"

"aya-chan~ the higher ups wants to see us!!"

"For what?"

"it's about our marriage next year."

"do i really have to be there?"

"yeah yeah they wanted you to be there of course you're my fiancè now."

the way he said i'm his fiancè suddenly felt so magical that i have to pretend it didn't get to me.

"I uhm sure I'll just prepare my clothes for tonight hold up."

I was about to hang up but I heard satoru talk from the other line.

"You're coming too?"

"Yeah, shoko invited me."  I answered.

"Don't get drunk for me 'kay?"