• PREPARATION •

"ha-ha, will that yukata fit me?"

ayaka was now getting herself ready for the meeting and preparation of her wedding. naomi rolled her eyes and sighed. "of course hon it's customized and perfectly made for pregnant woman."

"i'm scared" ayaka whispers to herself but naomi heard what she said. "scared of what?" ayaka suddenly closed her eyes and inhales deeply for a moment and quickly exhales. "it's kinda overwhelming. everything is happening so fast."

"scared of all these consequences but had sex with satoru? how many times have you done it that he made you pregnant?" naomi rest her elbow at the desk beside her while she rested her chin on her palm waiting for her daughters answer. ayaka's cheeks blushed and lowered her head as soon as she felt embarrassed from what her mom just said

"uhm am i supposed to answer that?"

"It's up to you but whatever happens i'm okay with it. The only thing that pisses me off is that baby is giving you infinity."

"thanks but can we make the preparation quick? I have a meeting with my OB and shoko." naomi looks at her and just nodded before leaving the room as she wants to give space for her daughter.

Satoru in the other room was just waiting for the meeting to start. he rested his head on the chair and closed his eyes until he heard a knock on the shoji.

"come in"

the shoji slid open revealing a brown hair girl with some hairpin in her hair and a gray yukata. "gojo sama, i was summoned by naomi san to send you this letter from the former head of the clan."

the brown hair pulled out an envelope from her pocket and handed it to satoru who just rested his elbow in the arm chair and opened his hand as a sign that the maid could enter and put the letter in his hand. 

before leaving, the maid lowers her head and opens her mouth to say something. "gojo sama i am happy that you got ayaka sama back." with those word she left and closed the shoji door.

satoru didn't answer nor express any emotion. he didn't even read the letter. He just sighed and placed it on the table not wondering what's inside it.

•••

"Good morning everyone. I am Gojo Satoru the head of this clan. I am here to tell you that ayaka was found yesterday and I want everyone of you to prepare today for the wedding tomorrow."

before satoru could speak he was interrupted when he saw one old man raising his hand which led him to confusion. "gojo-sama i think today is not enough to prepare all the stuffs and designs we need for the wedding." he protested.

"Okay. I want this to be the most beautiful wedding for ayaka." Satoru closed his eyes for a short time then quickly opened it turning his gaze to ayaka who was not looking at him but she was looking down feeling embarassed. "satoru i think it's okay if it's a simple wedding" she said in a very low voice her head still looking down. Satoru smiled a little as he find ayaka's expression so cute.