🦋1.The beginning🦋

Pang......Pang......

The thunder was rumbling like a furious roar of the lion. Blinding lightning flashed in the pitch-black night upon a lady who was soaked in the rain.

Her cries resonated the thunder as she was under going the most difficult part of her womanhood.

The pain she underwent tried to dissolve in her tears and screams but all resulted in vain.

My God! No one, not even a ghost was present at that desolated street at that time. No one will be too, as we are all people who is scared of their own shadow when compared against the MIGHTY nature.

Water has been found in Mars by scientists but the reason for this iron-willed lady's journey at this specific night in unknown to anyone apart from herself.

The bag of liquid that surrounded the baby till now broke, betraying the mother in anguish.

All her mind said was only one thing,

Be strong my child. You have to grow up well to take care of the people those who are in need of you.

She clenched her teeth, wanting this time to pass when she will be finally able to see her baby's face.

It seems her baby was more curious and wanted to come to this world faster not knowing the world's true cruel nature. She was able to see her baby's head trying to peek out from her body. All she need now is an helping hand to pull the baby out. She closed her eyes and prayed in her heart,

God! I know in everyone's life we will meet someone who will change our life forever. So does in my child's life. Please God! Send that person to us. Only through that person, my child will survive this crucial moment.

At that moment, she heard a car tyre screeching sound. She slowly opened her eyes to see what's happening. A five year old child opened the window of the car in the backside and shouted,

(Mae - Mom)

Mae look..... A lady is there....Looks like she has a big balloon in her stomach which I wanted for long time....Can you buy it for me....Only then i will forget that you didn't celebrate my birthday with me today..... Hmph.

Beside him, was sitting a young lady with elegant look in hand sewn beautiful gown.

She immediately got down disregarding the heavy rain. She lifted the pregnant woman with help of her male driver and brought her under a shelther where there is light.

Lucky that She was a nurse in a hospital, she knew what to do. And she knew she has to save both mother and child. She put all her faith in God and prayed,

God help me to bring the child to this world safely.

And started to do her work. It was bleeding heavily. The little boy who asked for the balloon was the only one standing next to the pregnant woman.

Again she started to scream in pain as the nurse was tirelessly trying to pull the baby out of her.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her bulged stomach. It was the little boy. He said,

Aunt......i like the balloon like structure in your stomach.....Can you give me this?....I will play with it but at the same time i will take good care of it for you.

This made her to forget her pain for few seconds. She chuckled. Maybe the person she prayed to God might be him. She replied,

Yes son, you can have him. He will always be with you for rest of his life at your care.

The boy grinned as if he got his birthday gift.

Finally after the long struggle, the baby's cry was heard aloud for the entire street.

Aya aya....How many times should i hear this story Phi? complained Lek to the man who was saying this story eagerly to a small girl.

The storyteller said Shut up but still continued the story by saying,

And this is how, I , Pete Saengtham was born in this small town.