🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋

Shia

Shia...What is this Lek?

Yes, phi. The video of you in P'Vegas arms is viral on every social media. People are going crazy about it.

What?... Media? Who took the video? Who uploaded it?

P'Pete, sorry. It was me who took the video.

What? Are you serious Lek? Don't you know how much it will affect Vegas'career?

I don't care about me. What about him? Isn't he, your idol? Why did you do that?

Phi, my intention wasn't to hurt P'Vegas. On that day when you left for the bathroom, I felt you are not okay. So I followed you. But before I reached Vegas was on top of that bastard beating the shit out of him.

I was able to see the anger in his eyes. The anger for harming HIS man. So I took it as a video to show you the next morning.

Ok, but why did you upload it instead of showing it to me?

Phi it's true I took the video but I swear on you I didn't upload it.

Then who did it?

My friend Mek

How did he get the video?

He is also a big fan of P'Vegas. So he sent this video for shipping you and him. He sent it to his friend for the same. His friend sent it to his friend. Like this, it went on and reached the social media Phi.

I'm sorry Phi. I never harm anyone. I'm truly sorry phi.

Lek started to cry at this point. He didn't expect that his action will lead to this consequence. And again it's time for Pete to clean up Lek's mess.

Ok ok, don't cry Lek. Let's face it. Don't worry, I will handle whatever happens.

At that time, Pete's phone in the pocket started to vibrate. He took it out to see the caller. But it was a private number.

Hello?

Meet me in Prince Hotel Room number 69

There is no need to know the name of the speaker. The tone and the aura of the speaker belong to only one person on earth.

He is Vegas Theerapanyakul.

ROOM NUMBER 69:

Knock....Knock...

Come in

Vegas was sitting on a sofa with an annoyed face. Yeah, it would be a miracle if he isn't like that. His career is at stake because of Pete. And the reason for it was also Pete. Practically it was Lek but when did he allow Lek to take the blame? It is he who always cleans up his mess.