🦋15.Yummy Yummy🔞🦋

This chapter is because of itsmeiah08. All your comments motivated me to write this chapter❤️

Pete Pov :

Haaaa

Yum yum

This is the best day of my life. I had many dishes which I have only dreamt of. I thought I would die without tasting such wonderful food.

I am so full that my stomach is about to burst. I am content now. Even if God appears in front of me and asks what I want, I will ask nothing. I got what I wanted. That's how food usually makes me.

Come, I will show you around

A voice interrupted my thoughts. Vegas took my hand and started moving to show me his house which was like a palace.

This is hall

This is a swimming pool

This is kitchen

Enough idiot. It's true I haven't seen a swimming pool or such a big hall and kitchen in my life. But it doesn't mean I don't know what it looks like.

He thought of saying it but all he can do is think this is his mind.

This is your room Lek

Vegas said pointing to a room. Lek awed at his room. Because it was so big with many facilities inside the room itself. Pete followed him to see their room.

Where are you going?

Of course to my room?!

You have mistaken Pete. Our room is in upstairs. Come let me take you. You packed your things for the day so you must be tired. Let's sleep in our room.

What? No!

Come Pete let's go to our room

said Vegas with his mouth close and curled his hand around Pete's waist giving some force to make Pete realize his mistake.

They can't let the workers who are standing a little far, know that their relationship is fake. He can't let them know that he is insisting on staying in a different room while they are going to get engaged soon.

This is our room, Pete.

Pete was also dumbfounded by the room. It had a big glass door to give beautiful view of sunrise and also the greenish view of the lawn down. To the left of king sized bed, there were two big cupboards. They were large enough to hide even five dead bodies inside them.

You can keep your dresses in that cupboard Pete

Quickly Pete snapped back to reality by Vegas'voice.

What? I won't stay with you in the same room, said Pete in his husky voice.

You can speak normally. No one dares to come upstairs except you and me.

WHAT? I WON'T STAY WITH YOU IN THE SAME ROOM, shouted Pete in high pitch.

Why? Are you afraid Pete?

Afraid! Of what?

Afraid that you will lose control of yourself when you are in the same room with me?

Afraid that you will end up moaning my name?
Afraid that you will crave more to fuck you till you lose all your senses?

"Fuck" Pete cursed himself.