🦋14.Welcome Home🦋

Pete pov:

Yesterday was like a nightmare for me. My door creaked open and then closed. I saw a mysterious figure with a hoodie entering the car which was in front of our apartment.

So I woke up from my bed with dark circles near my eyes.

How will I be able to sleep when these creepy things happens?.....Especially at night?......At night when you are already confused about what's happening in your life?

I went out of my room in search of my answers.

If this house is really haunted and the person i saw outside the house is a ghost, i would have gone to Vegas's house a long before.

(A.n - Pete, just say you want to meet your boyfriend soon 😂😂)

Luckily I found P'Cal in the kitchen. He was making breakfast for us. So I approached him. He is the right person to give answer to my questions.

P'Cal...

What it is Pete? And why do you look like you didn't sleep for the whole night? I thought you were in deep sleep.

No phi. I didn't sleep at all. Phi....Can I ask you something?

What?

Is this house haunted?

"Ha...unted? Of course not" said Cal with little laugh.Why are you asking like that?

Nothing phi. I must have imagined things.

What happened Pete? Tell me what is on your mind.

Yesterday night.... Some creepy things happened which made chills run through my spine phi.

Creepy things? What it is?

My room's door opened with a creaking sound and then again closed on its own. It felt like someone was peeking at me through the door.

Cal went silent for a minute. He was looking down as if he was thinking something. So Pete continued his narration.

When I opened the door no one was there. Only Grey was walking from here and there.

It must be the cat!, exclaimed Cal in a convincing tone.

Yeah, phi. I too think it must be grey. He is so naughty sometimes.

But phi. There was another incident.

Another incident?

I saw a man in a hoodie getting into a car at 2 A.M. And he sneakily walked from our apartment. Is some criminal living in our apartment? Gosh! It gives goosebumps to me. Look... look how my hair is standing straight.

Cal's face was clouded with some sort of confusion and fear that Pete couldn't comprehend.

Forget what you saw Pete. There is no one like that living here.

Cal said in his stern voice and left for his room.

Why is he reacting in this way?

Pete thought to himself. But it's time to pack his things. He has only a few more hours to enter his future in-law's house. So he threw the confusion out of his mind and went to his room.

The entire day went with packing up the things. Cal left for his work while Lek was helping Pete.

P'Pete....P'Pete....Come let's eat. We said we would be there at 7.30 p.m.