🦋19. Surprise 🦋

Pete! wake up...You will be late if you still sleep

Shouted Vegas after being tired of trying to wake up him for two hours.

Why I am going to be late? Before that, where am I going to go in the first place?

Said Pete in his whiny cute hoarse voice.

His voice was hoarse because of the vocal warm-up session he had last night. To tell the truth, his voice was hoarse every morning for the past five months.

All thanks to khun Vegas who passionately helped Pete to reach ecstasy every night irrespective of his busy schedule.

Because of him, Pete is able to produce different melodies of sound ( the sounds which can make a family audience movie into an adult movie ).

Nowadays Pete is never afraid of gaining weight. Because he spent his energy every night like he is running a marathon.

Tell me where we are going first! Only then I will decide whether to get up or continue to dream about my pork curry again.

Did you forget it, Pete?

Urgh! Just tell me, I really forgot about it.

Pete! Today is the first day of your college. How can you forget it?

Vegas burst into anger. He was excited more than Pete himself that he can't sleep yesterday. He was happy that he plays a part in Pete's successful future. But his man totally forgot about it and slept like a log.

Shit! How can I forget the important day of my life?

Sorry, Vegas. I am really sorry. Just give me ten minutes. I will be ready.

But how can you.....

Soon Vegas' anger disappeared when Pete kissed him before rushing to the bathroom to get ready.

Pete got ready and ran towards his man who was waiting in his Lamborghini to drop him at the college.

Should we go in this car?

Yes, why? Is there any problem?

No, but...

Get in Pete. You are already late.

IN THE CAR:

I got myself a finance two months back. It was all a cover-up for the media but genuinely I was happy. We shared our stories with each other. We took care of each other. And we came to know each other's little secrets like how he hides a scar on the back of his head by growing long hair.

At the same time, he came to know how my studies got cut off by the financial issues of my family. He got sad when he came to know that my own father left me on the day I was born.

So he wanted to fulfill my lifelong dream. That is to become a fashion designer. On our 100th-day celebration after becoming a couple, he gave me an unexpected gift. He enrolled me in Thailand's most prestigious college.

It was an emotional day. Yes who would have thought I will be able to continue my studies? He also threw away my worries. He took care of my mother too. He visits her every week even though I am busy sometimes. If this goes on at this rate soon he will become my mother's real son-in-law.

Sometimes I think about whether she is my mother or his. But I can understand that because he never felt motherly love in his life. So he sees my mother as his own.