🦋35.Trust🦋

(Wow 40k+ reads. Thank you veggies ❤️)

Vegas pov: (A few hours back)

Urgh! It was such a tiring day.

The series me and my co-star Build shooting was stopped due to some issues. I feel sad for him. He had already gone through more than enough. Yet again it is happening.

Thinking like this, don't assume I am in love with Build. He is a good friend of mine but Pete is the love of my life. He is my sunshine. He is my wife.

And all I think about now is to go home and hug my human teddy bear to wash away all my exhaustion. His cute dimpled smile, his warmth, and his breath against my neck are what I ask for.

Pete...Pete...

I entered the home upon calling my love.

Oh my, Doudou..

I heard a familiar voice. I don't have to turn around to see who it is. There is only one person who will call me Doudou

Pops...

I ran towards him to hug him.

Do you know how much I missed you?!

I said while trying to give a fake cry. But inside I am so happy to see him again after a long time. The last time I saw him was the time before I met Pete. Nearly three years back. He was constantly busy that he didn't have time.

Khun Decha or Pops as I think of him as my father is the only person I consider as my family next to Pete. If Pete is my wife then Pops will be his father-in-law. He deserves a good son-in-law who can show love in the same way he gives to us.

Thanks to him the lonely years I spent for the past twenty years without Pete in my life were less hurtful.

I am sorry Doudou. My sister was sick so I had an emergency to go back to my hometown.

I can understand it Pops. I know without any valid reason, you won't leave me alone. And how is your sister now?

She is doing ok.

Khun Decha smiled at me looking from up to down.

What happened Pops? Why are you looking at me like that?

Just I can't believe how fast you have grown in the past three years.

Yeah, do you still remember the days you would always sneak into my room to give me chocolates secretly? To fight back my tears?

Yeah...yeah....it is still fresh in my mind. I always found you in the park sitting all alone. So like everyone I too thought that you might have an antisocial personality disorder.

Only later, speaking to you more I came to know that you were not antisocial. You were just lonely. Losing your family at a such young age might have made you feel that you have no one left with you in this world.

Yeah, that's how I usually thought. That continued even after leaving the orphanage to build a career. But it all vanished till I found him.

I look at Pops to find the confused look I expected. But instead, he gave me a naughty look.

Pops....I met the love of my life. He is simple like nature, cute like a kitten, beautiful like an angel, and sure sexy like a demon. He always has a smile on his face that can melt anyone's heart. I am sure you will like him as your son-in-law.