🦋27. Karma is a Bitch🦋

Where is he going?

was the question that came up in Pete's mind when they saw Vegas going somewhere else other than going to them.

Immediately Pete stood up to follow Vegas. And Kinn and Porsche too ran behind him. Because they were also curious.

By the time they reach the reception, Vegas got into the lift.

Shit

Pete murmured and picked up the phase to reach the lift before it closes but he was late. The lift in which Vegas got in closed before he can reach it.

Come let's take the other lift.

said Porsche. They got into the lift but Kinn didn't get in.

Get in Kinn!, shouted Porsche.

No, you guys go. There must be a person here to say on which floor Vegas' lift is stopping.

Huh?

What he said is right Porsche. This building has more than twenty floors and we don't know where Vegas is going. So let Khun Kinn be here itself.

Pete and Porsche got into the lift. Kinn was on a call with Porsche to tell the floor number.

Pete knows Vegas won't cheat on him but why he has to go somewhere without Pete's knowledge? That question makes him crazy. And he needs fucking answer to that fucking question.

Porsche it's the 10th floor.

They were on the 9th floor now. . Each floor of the hotel has nearly 20 rooms. Even if they find the right floor, will they be able to find the right room?

Upon reaching the 10th floor, Pete was continuously pressing the open button

Open fast please open

When it opened, they rushed out of the lift. They turned left and right side to see where is Vegas. Luckily they saw Vegas entering the last room of the floor on the right side.

You bastard!

Pete ran to that room and started to bang the room.

Come out bastard! How dare you lie to me? Tell me the fucking truth. Bastard, come out!

Finally, the closed door opened but it made Pete shocked.

What the fuck!

Said Porsche who was also standing next to Pete in front of the door.

Both of them were in shock because of the man in front of them. The man they followed was NOT VEGAS. He was just wearing clothes similar to Vegas.

Then where is the real man? The real Vegas? They saw him clearly on the ground floor. Did they miss their target? Lost to find him?

Fuck fuck fuck

Pete shouted in frustration. He thought he found his man but he had fooled himself.

___________________________________

On the 12th floor:

IN CALL

Where are you Vegas?

I am on the way, Tay. Room number 1208 right?

Yes, on the left side of the lift.