🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋

Goodnight Pete

Goodnight P'Cal.

P'Cal left for his home.

Haa...No one can break my love for pork my curry.

Pete smiled to himself feeling contented how his stomach is going to be filled with the food.

Who is there?

Pete heard the rustling sound of someone stepping on the leaves. So he asked it.

Tell me who is that?

But no response came from the dark. And to his fate there is no street lamps in his street.

Pete moved forward to see.

Meow........

A cat walked out of the dark alley.

Hey kitty! So it's you who frightened me. Come i have some milk for you in my home.

Pete went inside with the car in his hand.

Next day:

It's time to hunt for a new job. Urgh....What I can do? I have to do it to save up the money that i lost yesterday.

I dragged Lek with me on my way for a new beginning.

Good morning p'kanya.

Good morning Nong'Pete, replied a lady with a beautiful smile. She is one of the street vendors who sells beautiful flowers.

How is your business going? Phi.

Not bad Nong....Did you hear about it?

About what phi?

About the murder.

Murder?? Both Pete and Lek was shocked to death.

Yes nong. A man in late 40s was found dead yesterday near the river. His limbs were cut off. His eyes were missing from the sockets. The police said that he might have been tortured for many days. And they are searching the intestines which was not found inside him.

Lek started to shake after hearing the details.

It's enough phi. Lek is already shaking. We'll go now. We have to find a job.

Ok nong be careful.

On his way, Pete couldn't take the news out of his mind. He was late to the boutique because of this. He saw the police cars at a place which was not far from the shooting spot.

Ok Pete its time to focus on your life.

He started his job hunt. Though his day started with smile in his smile in his face, it didn't last long. He didn't get job anywhere.

Everywhere he went he heard only one thing,

Sorry khun we don't have any vacanies at present.

Guess I have to sleep today in empty stomach, sighed Pete.

But then our superhero was waiting with food at the entrance of the Pete's house again.

I wish I could help you Pete.

It's alright, p'Cal. What you are doing is already enough for me.

P'Cal works in a small company in Bangkok. He visits weekly twice to check upon his father who lives in this town. And he have to leave today.