🦋5.Worst day ever 🦋

Pete tried to rush to his shop back but it took two hours to come back. There won't be much traffic on that way but to his suprise it was opposite.

Fuck i have to go back soon.

Finally the traffic was cleared. And the cars started to move. Though he saw some police cars parked there he didn't care about it. His main aim is to go back as soon as possible.

On his way back to the shop he noticed huge crowd standing outside the boutique where he works.

What happened?

Suddenly a thought struck him.

Shia.....I left Lek alone. I don't know what problems he caused this time.

Pete ran towards his shop pushing all the people on his way.

A lady in her late 40s was crying in front of the shop. She was the owner of the boutique.

What happened P'Taya? Where is Lek?

Her crying immediately turned into anger. She grabbed Pete's hair saying,

Come here you little bitch. Where is your Nong? Did he run away after setting my shop in fire? A spineless brat.

Only then Pete noticed that half of the clothes in the shop were burnt.

P'Taya believe me. Lek might be little immature but will not allow this to happen. Please phi.

Then are you telling me i am speaking lies? exploded the owner.

No phi. I am not saying like that. It maybe someone else's mistake. Even Nong'Itt, came to the shop when I left. Please ask him what really happened.

How dare you involve my son's name in this matter? You little cunt!

She raised her hand to slap Pete. But a hand among the crowd stopped her.

It was P'Cal. He is Pete's friend. But to be precise he was Pete's first crush. It remained as a crush forever due to Pete's timidness.

To Pete Cal is a superhero because he always helps him in danger. Likewise this time too he was there to stop the slap. He interfered,

It's not right to slap him khun. He had done nothing wrong.

But Taya was not convinced to let him go.

What he had done nothing wrong? Because of his nong my shop is in this condition. How am I going to live without money? How will I feed my family now? She shedded crocodile tears.

Pete had no other way to go. On one side he pities P'Taya for her loss on the other hand he have to search Lek.

Pete paid the money. It cost him nearly entire savings he had for his mother's surgery.

(A.n: Don't be so kind Pete. You're too good for this world 😖😖)

Now it's time to search for Lek. Cal and Pete split up and searched for a long time but he was nowhere to be found.

The sun set down to go to its house but not pete. Though he was tired he still searched Lek. Many things happened from the morning. He thought,

This is the worst day of my life. All started from that "Know-all ass".

Something interrupted his thought.

He heard whimpering sounds not far from him. He went to sound's direction to see Lek crying in a dark corner of the street. Like a lost puppy. Upon seeing Pete he jumped over him and started shedding tears in his shoulders.

Sorry P'Pete.

Its okay. I am happy that you are safe. Don't worry i have taken care of everything, Pete consoled him.

Its P'Itt...... He smoked...... inside the boutique......That's how fire started....,said Lek still sobbing.

Pete knew it was not Lek's fault but what to do everybody use his kind heart for their own selfish reasons.

The three Pete, Lek and Cal walked back to their house. It was far from each other but in the same direction.

They left Lek at his house. It takes 10 minutes for Pete to walk from Lek's home to his house.Cal tried to crack many jokes on their way but it was all to no avail.

Cal and pete are neighbours. And that's how Pete came to know him, developed crush on him and then became friends.

They reached the house and Pete bid farewell to Cal.

Pete, here is your dinner. I know you didn't have anything from morning.

Pete's heart fluttered. There is someone in this world to think whether he had his food or not. He tried to politely decline the food but his stomach's growl was even heard by the people who lives two streets away from them. He accepted it.

Goodnight Phi' Cal.

Goodnight Pete.