🦋12.Our Love Story🦋

(Heyyy! I am dancing with joy. This novel has got 4k + reads and nearly 200 votes. Thank you so much. Love you all❤)

"Sir it's time to go", said Nop who was standing like a statue till now.

Come Pete let's go

Where?

To the press meet

Press meet? Why?

Pete, Did you forget? We are still a talk in the media. So we have to give a proper explanation about our relationship

Haa...Yes. Come let's go

At Press meet:

V: Swadee khap. I am Vegas Theerapanyakul.

P: Swadee khap. I am Pete Saengtham.

V: I thank all of you for joining this press meeting. And you all....at the back (he points the hand at the back) my dear fans. Love you na

Fans: Hoooooo....Love you too P'Vegas

(A.n - In this part, Pete's dialogues are his thoughts only. He is not speaking it out.)

Reporter 1: Is it true that you have beaten Mr.Pai Anuthit? Khun Vegas

V: It's the truth which I can't deny.

Rep 2: Why Khun Vegas? For what reason?

V: Because he touched MY person

Rep 3: Your person? Can you elaborate on your statement Khun?

V: Yes my person. The man sitting here, Pete Saengtham is MY  man.

Fans: Wowwwwwww

V: He tried to harass my baby who was drunk at that time

Fans: Babyyyy????....P'Pete is so lucky

V: As to protect him I beat that man. I know what I did is wrong according to the law, but it is not according to my heart. Right Veggiesss?

(A.n - I thought maybe I can keep veggie as the name of Vegas's fanbase. If you have any other name you can let me know)

Fans: Yessssssss! Rightttt

V: I am ready to face any legal consequence. Because my love is true and video is the proof of it.

Rep 1: So are you conforming that you are in a relationship with Mr. Pete?

V: Of course. We are going to get engaged soon.

P: Are you serious dude? One hour before I became your boyfriend and now I am your fiancé?

Rep 2: Were you guys in a secret relationship?

V: Not really. We were waiting for the right time.

Rep 3: Tell us your love story khun Vegas. How did you meet Khun Pete?

P: Love story?...Huh...Tell them. I am waiting for how you are going to make up a story

Vegas gave a smile to Pete and started depicting their love story.

V : Our love story started in a ship.

P : Oiii I've never been in a ship! Even if it is lie it should fit with our life idiot.

V : I was travelling in  first class while Pete was traveling in the second class.

P : Urgh.... Bragging about his wealth even in the fake story

V : It was a five days journey. But  I met him only on the fourth day. On that evening, i had a urge to come out to the deck for fresh air. So I did.

That's where Pete saw me. His eyes captivated my figure which shined like a star due to the sunlight.

P : Hey! enough of your exaggeration bastard

V : I too saw him especially his eyes. His eyes that were filled with sorrow. I didn't know the reason for it until I saw him again in the night where he climbed over the steel railing, intending to jump overboard.

P : What!!?? So he is going to kill me? Please i don't want to die even if it is story.

Fans : Nooooooooo! Why did he do that? P' Vegas

V :  Because he was engaged to a man whom didn't he love.

Rep 1 : Maybe he was waiting for your love Khun Vegas

V : Haha...maybe. So in order to distract him and make his heart change, I spoke to him about topics like the cold temperature of the water and about ice fishing.

P : Hmph! I think he has "Damsel in Distress" syndrome. Always imagining himself as a hero saving others.

Fans : So sweet P' Vegas. You are a real hero

V : Thank you krub.

Rep 3 : Then what happened Khun Vegas?

V : He fell for me for my sweet words as well as for my undeniable charisma

P : Here it goes! Boasting himself again

Fans : It's true. Who can resist P'Vegas ' stunning appearance?

V : Yeah. So he was head over heels for me. And i was also attracted towards him. So I called him for dinner.

P : Wait! Why do I feel like I know this story?

V : Suddenly the ship in which we went collided into an iceberg.

P : Bingo! It's TITANIC MOVIE. Idiot.... whom do you think you are fooling?

Fans : Nooooo....Did you get hurt P' Vegas?

V : Of course not. My love for Pete is bigger than that iceberg. So it didn't hurt me

P : Yuck!

Rep 2 : What happened next khun vegas? Did you survive it?

P : No he died in it. Are you guys  stupid? If he didn't survive, then the person you are talking is a ghost of him?

V : Yes. But we were out of lifeboats. So I gave him mine, which was the last one.

Fans : Awwwwwww! So cute. You  guys are the Romeo Juliet of this century

Rep 3 : But sir.....

P : Huh! Atlast a person had brain to know that this story is based on the movie.

Come boy ask him. Make everyone realise their stupidity.

Rep 3 : But sir. How did you come back if you didn't have the lifeboat?

P : Whattttt!!?? I thought atleast he had a  brain to think. But looks like he is also one of the victim of this White devil's face.

V : I swam and came back to the land.

P : Are you fucking serious bro? You swam to the land from the middle of the ocean?

Fans : P'Vegas you are so amzing. You are the greatest man this world ever seen.

P : Greatest man? I pray James Cameron and 20th Century production will sue him for copyright infringement

V :  Thank you krub. Please support us na. We need your blessings. And i wish you can love Pete like you love me krub.

Fans : Sure we love him P'Vegas.

V : Thank you krub. Soon i will post about our engagement in Instagram.

Fans : Heyyyyy!

Both Vegas and Pete waaied and initiated to leave the press meet.

Suddenly Vegas grabbed Pete's waist and kissed him in front of all the people and camera. This sudden action made Pete to lose his sanity. Luckily Vegas guided Pete, off the stage to go home.

(Did anyone guess that story was from Titanic before Pete did?

If it is so, write YES in the comment section.)