🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋

Sorry guys I know I am late. But before reading this chapter I want you to read these four points.

1) Merry Christmas to you all friends🎅🎅🫂🫂🫂

2) As I am back after nearly 10 days, I wrote a really really long chapter. Sorry if you are not fond of long chapters.

3) This one is important guys. Please have a look at the last chapter before reading this. Because this is another pov of what happened in the last chapter "Karma is a bitch"

4) If you are a smut lover, it comes only in the last part of the chapter. You can skip the front parts.

_
_
_

Fuck fuck fuck

Pete shouted in frustration when he thought he found his mam. But he fooled himself. Because the man he followed was NOT VEGAS.

Pete... Pete...Kinn called again. He said after stopping on the 10th floor, the lift stopped on the 12th floor. So Vegas might have gone there.

Said Porsche in panic when he saw Pete losing his mind.

Yeah right!

As Pete's patience started to run out, he rushed to the staircase to climb it.

Even when he was jumping two steps at a time, many questions were in his mind.

Will he be able to find Vegas on the 12th floor?

What if it is a trap set by Tay? Will he be able to stop Vegas?

If it isn't about Tay, then why the hell Vegas is lying to him?

___________________________________

On the 12th floor:

IN CALL

Where are you Vegas?

I am on the way, Tay. Room number 1208 right?

Yes, on the left side of the lift.

Hmm ok. I will be there soon.

Ok. Come, I am waiting.

___________________________________

After the call, Vegas continued walking to the room. Luckily the corridor was empty until a woman approached him.

Excuse me khun, are you an actor?

Huh.....

Vegas was wearing a cap and a mask so that no one would recognize him but a die-hard fan did it.

Because you like someone I know.

Vegas preferred to move, not answering the question but she didn't let him.

Khun...khun....please can you at least remove your mask? You look just like my idol. I will take a photo with you so that I will show off to my friends that I met their favorite actor.

Vegas wanted to get out of that situation in a smooth way. Either he has to run away from this place ( in turn it will cause more commotion) or remove his mask so that woman can take the photo.

Just a photo, it won't hurt in any way, right? So Vegas removed his mask and cap.

So really you are my idol Vegas Theerapanyakul? Woaahhhh......what good deed did I do in my previous life that I can meet you in this life!?