🦋43.Who Are You?🦋

I was bound to a chair after I felt someone attacking me in the head. And the man I think who did that was in front of me. I searched in all directions for Pete but he was not there.

What do you want?! Where is Pete?!

I roared while panic surged in my heart.

Sshhh. Don't shout Khun Vegas. As long as you answer my questions both you and he will be alright.

The man who held me captive replied slowly not caring about my stress.

What answers do you want from me? Tell me and free us immediately!

It's simple. I want you to tell me about the person you contacted, Khun Decha. Your father

He said bewildering me.

What?

I felt a lump in my throat. Because very few on the earth knew this truth. Rest those who tried to learn this is six feet under now.

If this case how come he knew about it? Just how?

Who are you?

Though he is still in the darkness that hovered over the room except me where there was a lamp, I was able to see the smirk he had on his face due to my question.

Are we here to date or what? We don't need introductions.
Let's keep it simple. Give me the information I need and I will give you mine.

Fucking Fine!

I said gritting my teeth.

Let's start from the basics. Who is your father?

Decha Ayutthaya

I replied. Theerapanyakul was the name I adopted after I grew up.

Who are you?

I asked him.

Friend? Enemy? That depends on your answers.

Which friend will tie you up and interrogate you?

I asked him again but he stopped me.

Nah nah one question at a time. Now it's my turn. Where is your father now?

I don't know.

I replied to him sternly as I seriously don't know where he is right now. But he stayed silent as he was not ready to believe my answer.

Seriously I don't know. He never updates me on his action.

Ok, tell me now. How do you know he is my father?

I asked him to know his way of knowing this truth.

I had my ways. And my sources indicated you both are related in a way and it was confirmed when we found these.

He said and flashed all the photos of my father and me. Most of the photos were taken when I was in the orphanage. We talked, smiled, played, and laughed together whenever we had some alone time. But before people, I will always turn into a stubborn anti-social child.

Because that is what my father taught me. He said it was the only way to save our broken family from further disaster.

And he too never stayed with me for a long time. He will visit once a week though he was called as my caregiver by all. My orphanage didn't dare to protest his irregular attendance as he was the one who funded it.