🦋24.Deja vu🦋

Tears caressed my cheeks. My man in the arms of another woman? It breaks me. I have a feeling like something is squeezing my heart.

How can he do this to me? How can I live after knowing this? I don't even have the strength to confront him.

I can't see that anymore. My vision became blurry because of the tears that flowed down. I forced my leg to step backward.

Pete....

My legs stopped moving upon hearing the voice.

Pete....

I saw Vegas approaching me. Many thoughts started to envelop me. Though I don't have the strength to confront him it doesn't mean that he won't.

What if he tells me this is all because of me? Because I am not good enough for him?

It may be true. All I did till now was fucking with him. We fucked for celebrations as well as when we drowned in our sorrows.

But never we expressed our true feelings. We never said I LOVE YOU to each other.

We may be a couple to the world. But it was all a cover for the media. I have no right to be angry at him.

Yes, it is my fault. It is my fucking fault!

My thoughts were interrupted when he laid his hands on both sides of my shoulders. I can't look into his eyes but he made me to do it.

Pete....wake up...

What?

This is all your dream!

Huh?

Tears started to flow again. Soon I became a sobbing mess. My body started to shake terribly.

I feel like an idiot in love. I thought his love might have reduced only recently. But when he said me to wake up from my dream, it indicates it was all fake from the beginning.

He shook me shouting,

PETE!

WAKE UP!

IT IS JUST A DREAM!

But this time when I saw him, he was also crying. I was able to see the panic on his face. He is worried about me.

Why is he crying?

Suddenly Vegas in front of me started to dissolve in the air. And also the surrounding slowly vanished.

___________________________________

I slowly opened my eyes. Vegas was opposite to me with his hands on my shoulder. I can see the same panic in his voice. He is worried about me. He is a crying mess now.

This time I was able to surroundings clear. Only then I understood that I am still in my bed. So I am sneaking out to eat and also Vegas cheating me is all a dream. A fucking dream!

Thank God. You are finally awake Pete.

Vegas gave me a tight hug. Then he wiped the tears from my face.

You don't know how worried I am Pete. You were sobbing. I tried to wake you up but didn't.

Oh sorry. I had a dream and it felt so real.

What did you dream about that made you cry like this?

About you Vegas.