🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋

Time flies so fast! Today is the first day of my final year in college. I am excited as well as disappointed that i have to start working from next year 😅😂

Vegas pov:

Today is the best day of my life. I have seen the most beautiful man that exists in this earth.

Though I prefer better to be in bed with him, i was happy that he was inside my caravan.

Lucky me i had done my morning exercises so that my abs were in good shape. Because it greatly helped me in attracting him like a peacock which fan out its features to attract its mate.

Ho...ho...I saw how he gulped upon seeing it making my peacock strategy, successful.

I think I am gonna pet peacocks hereafter.

I closed my awestruck mouth and asked,

Who the fuck you are?

I maybe rude but you guys have to believe me I am good.

My aim was to know about him. Who is he? What's his name? I wanted to know him more. That's why I asked him that question.

I am okay with wearing wide laped suit, if it is from him. Even i can wear nothing for him, ONLY FOR HIM.

But I wanted him to come back to me. All i want is another chance to meet him. So I asked for a small laped suit.

He moved to go out without answering me.

Don't go....I wanted to say but how can I?

So I started to scold my assistant to make him feel pity. I know he will, because he looks like an angel. So his heart must also be an angel's.

Yeah! This was also successful. I think I have "Success" written in my horoscope today.

But why do I feel that he is going to jump over me and pull out my hair?

Never mind but what happened next is the true meaning of the quote "what expect the unexpected".

He took his kit and started doing his work. To my astonishment he did something and gave a suit according to my wish.

I wish he can give himself to me like the way he did with the suit.

He has really talented fingers. I too have but not in stitching.

(You guys know in what my fingers are at its best😏😏)

I wanted to thank him. Thank him with my body but will he accept it? No, i think.

Will his mouth be in pain if he says thank you?

I heard him saying. I slowly approached him for fun. But he moved back to the wall.

Tell me what did you say? I demanded.

My heart is in pain as i didn't get autograph from my idol.

Haa! I fell for him again.

He said with a smiley face showing his deep cute dimples on both the side. I know it is a lie but I can't speak further. My actions spoke before my words.

I slowly bent down. I can smell him lavender which was like him. So pure, devoted and serene.

I had enough. Even it is for another second he will be in my bed moaning my name.