🦋31.Altruism🦋

(A.n - This chapter is for you guys Stoilkovska04, AtThePlayground86, Myfavoritedrama, dormitka, anemalaki7,niharika2848.

I, the lazy ass who usually updates once a week wanted to do twice this week as you all motivated me through your comments.

Thank you lovezzz🫂❤️)

How did you get this? I asked furiously

If you don't want this photo to go for media, you have to do what I say.

Said that bitch.

I know it is not a good idea to do as she said. But I want to make sure it doesn't affect Vegas' reputation. So I asked her.

What do you want?

Come to the place written on this paper tonight.

Quickly I looked into the paper she gave me. Though I don't know the exact location, I know it is behind our university campus.

Why do you want me to go there?

Shut up bitch. Do what I ask you to do. Don't try to over-smart me and let everyone know how fucked up your relationship with Vegas is.

Wanna know to what extent your relationship is fucked up?

Let me say it for you.

I know the words that gonna come out of her mouth now will hurt me for sure. Be strong Pete!

Anong took out her phone and started reading the contract.

First condition, you should accompany him during breakfast, lunch, dinner, and night?

What? ...are you his boyfriend or a nanny who will clean his mess?

Second condition- you should allow him to kiss, smooch, love bite, and have sex?

I think your hole is better than your face Pete. That's why he made this kind of agreement.

I was silent. I know she said these words to break me but why am I feeling suffocated by her words?

See how pathetic you are Pete. All he wants is your body. You are just a fuck thing for him. Nothing more nothing less.

Her words started ringing in my head.

Am I that pathetic? Am I that miserable that I sold my body to Vegas? For money?

No no, don't believe the words of a bitch Pete. Let bygones be bygones. You know how much you both love each other now. Don't let her words enter your mind.

I quickly shrugged off these unnecessary thoughts.

Make a good decision Pete.

Anong tapped my shoulder as a way of motivating me and left me alone in that classroom.

Thoughts emerged in my mind. Should I go there? Will Vegas' reputation will be at stake because of me?

I don't care about mine. Because I know I am nobody. But Vegas is not like that. He has millions of fans and this will affect his career for sure.

So me going to an unsafe place or letting Vegas' reputation be affected? What should I choose?

With confusion, I went home. I still have ten hours to make the right decision.