🦋25.Confess🦋🔞

Vegas is kissing that bastard!?

Tears kissed my cheeks just like in my dream. Many thoughts started to run in my mind which made me dizzy.

How can you do this Vegas? You assured me that you won't cheat on me. But now? Was it all your act?

I took a step back. Just like my dream, I don't have the strength to confront him. The same squeezing pain began in my heart. So I turned to run away from this. Run away from ALL of this.

Ahhhh

Suddenly I heard a voice. I turned around to see Tay lying on the floor. Why is he lying on the floor? Weren't they kissing each other?

Why the fuck you pushed me Vegas?

Why the hell you kissed me, Tay?

So it was Tay who kissed Vegas? A wave of relief came to me.

Don't you fucking know that you shouldn't kiss an engaged man?

Engaged? But isn't it all a cover-up for the media?

What? Did Vegas say to him about this? Are they so close that he told our secret to him?

Yeah, it was

Then what? I have every right to pursue a man who is engaged to another man for namesake.

What he did is wrong but not his words. Our relationship is not real, to begin with. Do I have the right to become jealous?

But still...

Even Vegas was struggling with what to say. And so do I.

You are VEGAS THEERAPANYAKUL. The greatest actor in this industry but he? A poor unemployed stupid man.

His words pricked me with a knife. This is what others think of me when they see me and Vegas together? Won't it affect Vegas' reputation too?

Enough Tay. Know your limits. I have to go back to him before he comes here searching for me.

Vegas started to walk away from Tay. I still hide behind so that he won't see me. But Tay continued to spill his words in anger.

Why are you struck with that Pete or whatever maybe his name is? What special did you see in him Vegas? Does he have a nice ass or a tight hole?

Vegas continued to walk but the last question stopped him.

Is he better than me?

Tay, you are like a little brother to me. Do you know how your mother took care of me when I was in the orphanage? I don't want to hurt Aunt June because of your childish behavior. Forget about all of this and leave right now.

So Tay's mother is the one who cared for Vegas in his childhood. That's why they are so close. Vegas again started to walk toward the door.

Do you want a man who doesn't even know who is his father?

Vegas' steps slowed down.

So do I Tay. Even I don't have parents.

But at least you know they are dead in a car accident Vegas. But what about him? Does he know if his father is alive or dead?