🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋

Pete pushed the hand of the senior. The senior whom he worshiped till now.

What are you doing P'Pai?

You're looking so eatable Pete. I wanted to taste you from the first day Kate introduced you to me.

And I tried many ways to win your trust and then i can fuck you with your permission. But I am running out of patience Pete.

Especially on that night i thought I can finally have you but that bastard Vegas interrupted it. Today i can't let go this chance Pete.

Shut your fuck up bastard. Leave now otherwise everyone will come to know you dirty pit.

Instead of leaving he got close to Pete.

Just once Pete. Only once. Let me have you,in return i will make you my assistant.

It will help you to achieve your dream. I know you want to be a fashion stylist. So you'll get lots of chances if I recommend you.

Don't hesitate pete. This is a golden opportunity. I get what i want and you get what you want.

Fair trade right?

Huh....Fair trade? Leave me you fucking bastard. Do you think I will sell my body for your fucking sweet words. Absolutely not. Leave me you little shit!

Pete tried to push him away but his hands were caught by that old man. He struggled to free himself unfortunately alcohol kicked in.

Release me you bastard. Somebody help.

Pete shouted with his high voice. But nobody was able to hear as loud music was playing outside.

Shit....Somebody save me

He shouted again trying to free his hands.

But that pervert gave a hard slap on Pete's face.

That slap made Pete's world to spin and he lost his consciousness.

After some time he slowly opened his eyes. The light from the lamp in the side of the bed enveloped his eyesight. He found himself on a bed and that too he was half naked with only boxers on.

Tears fell down from his eyes.

Shit... I lost....everything... I lost my body....my soul....My reason to live in this world...

He lost his virginity to a sicko. He has nothing left in him. He has no more reasons to live.

Why are you crying?

A voice interrupted his train of thoughts. He turned towards the soda which was on the side of the bed.

A man emerged from the dark and sat on the space next to him in the bed.

It was Vegas.

Why are you crying Pete?

Why I am here Vegas? Last thing I remember is that bastard P'Pai....P'Pai....Trying to rape me, Pete started to sob at this point.

Hushhhh don't cry Pete. He didn't do anything to you. I saved you before that. You are safe now. Don't worry. Come here.

He called him into his arms for a hug. Pete too followed him without any question. Because he is in need of a shoulder. A shoulder to cry to his heart's content.