🦋18.Angry boyfriend🔞🦋

Happy Diwali to all my friends🎆🎆🫂🫂. Let the light enter your life and bring brightness to you and your future.

So here is my Diwali gift to you guys.

Hey, you know what I did yesterday? I spooned him.

Said Pete who was sitting next to Lek on the hall sofa.

Really Phi? I can't believe that P'Vegas is a little spoon. Hahaha

Yeah, he is. But do you know how much my hand hurts? He slept in my hands for the entire night.

Phi, if you are tired you can tell me. I can hold P'Vegas in my arms for you.

Said Lek to Pete to tease him.

What? Thanks for your help Lek. But I can hold him by myself.

O...ho...Are you possessive of him phi? Just after spending two days in his room?

Pete was speechless. He couldn't answer this question.

His thoughts ran wild.

Am I possessive of him? But why? Do I love him? I don't think so. It is all because of the influence his touch has on my body. That's all. Nothing more nothing less.

Whom are you talking about?

A voice from behind Pete made his heart stop for a moment because of shock. His train of thought was also cut off suddenly.

Huh....noth...Nothing

Said Pete because he don't know what to say to him, as he didn't expect the arrival of the man he was speaking approximately.

What were you talking Lek?

Vegas asked Lek, knowing he has loose lips.

Phi...p'pete was saying.....

Nooooo Lek!

Phi was saying....

Noooo.....

Pete tried to stop him. So he jumped over Lek to shut his mouth with his hand.

Yes, Pete is older than Lek. But sometimes he acts like a child.

Lek tried to remove Pete's hand and succeeded in it,

Haha... phi...He was saying how cute you were when he spooned you.....Haha....

Though Pete expected from Vegas a cold shoulder, somewhere in his heart he wanted him to smile for it.

It was all futile. He only received what he expected, not what his heart wanted.

And he was....

Lek started to say the rest of the story that is Pete being possessive of Vegas.

But Vegas interrupted it saying,

It's enough. I don't want to hear more.

And left to his room without saying anything to Pete. But from his eyes, they can understand he was angry.

Lek look what you did. He is angry that I said him a little spoon. It might have hurt his ego

Sorry, phi. I didn't think he would be upset over this.