🦋23.Betrayal🦋

(OMG! This story is number one in #onenightstand. Thank you for 18.5k+ reads and nearly 900 votes❤️❤️ If you guys like my story please follow me to show your love❣️❣️ And here we go.)

Enough is enough!

Every single day Pete is given a big lecture by the professor living in his house.

Being attacked by a drunken jerk on the same day a person was killed caused this mess to happen.

Vegas has become mindful of all the actions Pete does.

Where are you going? With whom are you going? When will you return? For what you are going outside?

are the constant questions Pete hears whenever he decides to go out.

What will happen if Pete starts to ask questions in the same way?

This went too far when he sent a bodyguard along with Pete to the college. And at home, he acts as a bodyguard himself.

But why? Who is gonna attack him? That too in their house where 20 bodyguards and 30 servants are always at work.

He knew Vegas does this all because he cares for him. But sometimes overprotection also gives us a headache.

The feeling of sneaking out without Vegas' knowledge was growing in him. And today the urge completely overtook him when Vegas announced,

Pete, I have to say something.

What?

Replied Pete with an "I don't care" tone.

I have to meet a friend. So I am going out.

Really?!

Soon his voice turned into excitement. This gives him chance to work out his plan.

What are you excited about? Should I buy dinner for you when I return?

No no. I will cook and eat.

Are you sure? Ok, but if you change your mind and want to have dinner out make sure you bring Nop with you

Ok

Sleep early Pete. Don't wait for me. I may return late.

Why? Are you going to drink?

Of course not. But I am going to meet him after a long time. So we have a lot to catch up.

Ok. Take your own time.

Haha.....right time to implement my plan😈😈

After some time, Pete made sure that Vegas' car left. He opened his balcony's glass door. He made a rope on his own by tying the bedsheets together. And he climbed down.

Luckily no one was present in the garden when he got down.

Next, he sneaked to the compound wall and climbed up using all his strength. Usually climbing a six feet wall is not difficult for Pete. But as his ass is already sore because of the morning activity they did in the bathroom, he struggled a little to climb.

I must be a born captive.

Pete thought to himself how he was doing this all just to eat his favorite pork curry in his own company without someone standing next to him with a gun which in turn will grab everyone's attention.