🦋40.Fyck It🦋

Pete look there! It is a baby shark

Yes yes it is a baby shark

Pete look there! It is a dolphin. Look how high it is jumping.

Yeah, Vegas. It is a dolphin. And I can clearly see how high it is jumping.

Pete look there! It is....

Vegasss....enoughhhhh. I can understand it is your first time traveling in the sea. But listen. First of all, it is not safe to move here and there in a yacht. You may trip over and fall. Secondly, it is not MY first time in the sea. I have traveled many times to my nana's house in this way.

Pete advised me who was jumping in the yacht. I was so thrilled when he said he is going to take me out to his nana's island. Yeah, I am excited that we are going to meet his grandma but what overjoyed me was travelling in the sea. It was my long-lost dream. I still remember how I always begged my mom to take me to the sea but she never did.

Vegas come here.

My love called me. I too like a child ran towards him as I missed my Pete. He was the one who drove the yacht till now. I was surprised when he said he is going to rent a yacht on his own. But he surprised me more by driving it on his own.

When did he get practice to driving it? Maybe on his way to Nana's house.

Tell me, love. What should I do for you? Are you feeling tired now? Should I try driving it instead of you for some time?

I asked him purely out of concern. But he started to laugh.

Babe if you drive it, you will take me straight to heaven rather than my nana's island.

Yeah, it is my first time on a yacht. I think I should have at least bought a manual book "How to drive a yacht" so that I can practice learning it now.

After stationing the yacht Pete sat on the deck eating strawberries. I too went next to him but I didn't eat the strawberry he wanted to feed me. I was pouting like a baby because he mocked me.

Enough. Stop sulking!

He whined but I didn't budge. How can he shame me, Vegas Theerapanyakul the greatest actor who did hundreds of stunt scenes? If I can chase the villain in the movie with a boat I can do this too. So I was so determined not to fall for his trap. But

Vegas....

Fuck! He is using that damn voice. The voice which can make my head swirl. Makes my body stiff. Makes me think some unholy thoughts.

Don't know why recent days especially after we spoke our hearts in the bar, Pete is showing more affection that too openly. Yeah I know he loves unconditionally but he never expressed it outwardly.

Vegasss...babe...why do you need to drive a yacht when you can drive me easily

He said and took a strawberry into his mouth. I smirked and immediately took a half bite of the fruit he was eating. He froze. Taking this chance I said those words to drive him crazy for real.

Who needs a yacht to take you to heaven when I can do it just by my fingers

Blood rushed to his face and within seconds he had a strawberry-colored face. I chuckled at his reaction. His plan must have backfired him.

Enough enough go and take a rest for now. It is already evening now. And the island is just a few hours away from here. So we will be there by night.

Hmm. It's true. By that time Pete will be hella tired. So I must be fresh enough to greet his nana. So giving a kiss on his bunny cheek I left to sleep.

-
-
-
-

Vegas! Get up

I immediately opened my eyes recognizing the panic in Pete's voice.

What happened Pete? Did something to you? Are you ok?

I asked. His well-being is what matters to me most.

Nothing happened to me Vegas. I am fine.

He reassured me seeing my face.

Then what happened? Why were you panicking?

He looked down nervously, calculating how to say it to me.

Pete

....

Pete say it

....

Fucking say it, Pete

WE ARE FUCKING STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA!!

He yelled.

What? We stuck? That too in the middle of the sea?

How?

I don't know what is the problem. But the engine is not starting again.

Maybe it is due to lack of gas. Did you refill it?

Yeah, I did. But in vain. I don't know where we are as it became so dark now.

Ok, I will call Nop to send us a rescue team immediately.

I tried but there is no signal.

Fuck

True traveling in the sea is my deepest desire but never even in my dream I thought I would be stuck in a dark sea. But the only relief is Pete is with me now. At least the love of my life is with me. So that even if I am bored in this sea I can at least fuck him.

I went to take a look at the items we have. Luckily we had food for two days. And all the dresses, snacks and some money. But what if it takes more than two days?

Pete, what should we do now?

I asked him hoping he can find an answer to our situation. Maybe he met a situation like this before.

The only thing we can do now is wait.

I thought we have to have patience which I definitely don't have. But like always Pete's charm attracts good things and we spotted a light in some distance. It indicated there is someone in a boat moving. And we waved our hands, danced like a monkey, turned on our torch lights, and all other light sources we had.

And soon we were able to sense the boat was coming in our direction.

Heyyyyy!

I jumped in joy.

Vegas...

Pete we are going to be rescued!!

Vegas.....

We are not going to die due to hunger in this sea Pete!!!

VEGASSSSS

He roared making me stop my dance.

Vegas, it is true they are coming towards us. But we don't know is whether they are here to help us or...

Or....

To rob us.....

He said in a very low, fear-inducing voice.