🦋29.New Year New Life🦋

(Happy New Year guys🎊🎊🎉🎉 Let this new year give lots of love and happiness along with the new Biblebuild series❤️❤️

Comment from which country you are to find how many of us are connected across the world this year😍😍)

After the incident, Vegas passed out and didn't wake up for nearly five hours. Pete panicked for a second if Vegas is dead. And that too because of him. But upon seeing the beautiful chest of Vegas heaving up and down he calmed down.

Pete slid into the blanket and gave pecks to Vegas' face to wake him up.

Honey, wake up. Have something to eat.

Five more minutes, Vegas sniveled.

Are you okay baby? Does it hurt anywhere?

Hmm. It hurts like hell.

Where?

My full body. Especially my virgin ass.

Hey, it's not virgin anymore.

Yes, all thanks to you.

Hehe, Pete giggled at his response.

Taste your own medicine buddy. It hurt me in the same way when we had sex the first time.

Hey, we didn't have sex for seven fucking rounds!

Huh...ok ok I am sorry. I can't explain from where I got that strong libido. I think Tay must have added something to the water I drank.

Yeah maybe. Enough. For now, I want to sleep again. I feel tired like a pregnant woman.

Maybe you are, Pete teased Vegas.

(A.n - If you guys want we can change this story into a mpreg and make Vegas pregnant 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Just for fun)

Pete took the half-sleeping beauty into his embrace and spooned him.

Pete and Vegas stayed in the same room for three more days as Vegas was barely able to walk on his own. When he was okay they returned to their house.

___________________________________

Ten days of Christmas break from college life awakened a desire to try something different in Pete's heart. He tried different ways, new ways to enjoy but it went in different and new directions.

One day he wanted to paint. So he tried painting. But what he can paint? After searching the entire house for a portrait, he came across a portrait that was hung in the hall. Vegas likes to collect many artistic things. Luckily (Unluckly) it got caught in Pete's eyes. He took it and went to the garden. And then he took brushes to start his masterpiece.

Pete's masterpiece👇👇👇