🦋4.First meeting🦋

A.N - I don't know why chapter 3 is after chapter 6. So please read it then read this chapter 😉😉

When he asked,

Who the fuck you are?

I was brought back to the reality. So this is the bastard the man outside said about.

(Haa..... He is like the himalayan peak in attitude, Pete thought to himself.)

Your suit khun.

Keep it there and go was the only reply i got from him.

( Urgh.....Finally i can get out of this "know-all ass's" cave )

Stop....What the fuck is this?

Pete slowly turned to see what his Mr.Know-all ass doing. He eyes poked out of the sockets while having a shocked expression in his face.

What I wanted is small lapel suit but what is this? Its so wide. Take this off my eyes. Saying this he threw the suit in Pete's face.

Pete was dumbfounded. A little difference in the lapel i.e the collar of the suit won't hurt him in any ways. Right? Why can't he wear this for time being?

Pete had enough. He don't want to see that knucklehead face even it is for one more second. So he initiated to go. But he heard him shouting,

I am gonna sue that half witted woman if I am late for the shoot. That idiot went out a long time ago to get me a suit but sent a WIDE laped suit for me. Doesn't she know that my taste in dress changes according to my mood.Urgh... And importantly she sent it through someone.

Pete's blood boiled at this comment. He can accept any kind of insults from others but can't accept it if it is happening for others.

He immediately jumped over him cursing him, pulling his hair which was like a peacock crest.

(This is purely for entertainment purpose only

(This is purely for entertainment purpose only.)

That man was struggling under Pete who was over him, biting his ear. Finally he was able to push him down. Both were panting but Pete had a satisfactory smirk in his face.

Why are you still here?

He was brought back from his thoughts. So the hair pulling, ears biting are all just his imagination. The emotions built inside him made him blind for a minute.

He immediately took a scissors from the small kit he always had with him. He sat on the sofa and started doing his work with thread and needle.

Five minutes passed. The suit was ready according to that bastard's taste. We can't find any flaw in his stitching. Because Pete is naturally talented in this and that is why he wanted to become a fashion designer.

This time the peacock head was dumbfounded. But regained his posture.

Ok....Now get out, were the words that came out of his mouth.

Sure Pete didn't expect him to thank him but still,

Will his mouth be in pain if he says thank you?

Oh shit, Pete said it aloud thinking that he is thinking it inside him.

What did you say just now?

Nothing khun.

Tell me it again, Mr.know-all ass slowly approached Pete, making him to move back. Soon Pete's back was touched. Not by the other.😂 But by the wall of the caravan's door.

Nothing khun. I just said my heart is in pain that i didn't get an autograph from you,my idol.

The self centric man had a happy smirk. He exactly knew what the other spoke before, but he is satisfied that Pete called him his idol.

He slowly closed the space between them. Pete shut his eyes as his heart beat raced. He breathed in Pete's ear making him to turn into a fresh tomato.

Pete felt that peacock head is going to kiss him. Though his head said him to stop but his heart wished for opposite.

Next moment Pete was ground. That Mr.know-all ass didn't kiss him. Instead he had opened the caravan's door. Pete's butt crashed down. He expected a kiss. Not this

He immediately closed his doors not caring about the Pete who was on the ground.

This bastard deserves the best scum of the earth award.

Such a waste of his handsome face.

This time he didn't say it out aloud. He was careful to think this inside his mind.

(Guys feel free to share your thoughts)