🦋26. Don't You Dare🦋

Waking up next to the love of our life is a dream for most of us. And I am blessed that it came true in my life.

Every night before I close my face, the only image I could see is him. And only his presence gives me the strength to fight this cruel world each morning is also him.

Wow! Isn't it like some candy-coated words? Yeah, he makes my life so sweet like honey. And only he can make it.

I'm in so much love with him. So much in love with his shiny eyes, cute dimples, long eyelashes, cherry lips, milky skin, and especially his pouty face when he sulks. I am too blessed to be able to see that pouty face once again.

Pete, babe wake up. It is already time. Don't forget you have class today

Hmph! No, I won't and I can't because it hurts

Hurts? Did you get hurt yesterday? Where?

My ass hurts bastard! All thanks to you. I said you to fucking stop but all you did is to rampage me mercilessly till I passed out.

Huh....but isn't it you who started it in the car first?

Pete got up from the bed and left for the bathroom with a sulky face. When he was running naked to the bathroom, I can see my hand prints on his ass cheeks and my dried-up cum on his hole rim. What a fantastic sight!

You are so cute Pete! And also that cute little elephant dangling between your legs!

I shouted so that he can hear this on his way to the bathroom. I know he would be irritated by my words. And he was.

Fuck you Vegas

He showed his middle finger and closed the bathroom door.

I would be glad to be fucked by you, babe.

I started to work on my laptop. I may be an actor but it is not my full-time job. My best friend Kinn and I have a production company. It's called as VK production company.

As I am also a Ceo of that company I too have some paperwork to complete. So I am working on it.

Currently, our company is going fine. We had many successful projects. All thanks to my handsomeness that all my movies were hit. But even the profits should be calculated so that we don't lose money in the future.

As I was busy doing it, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chin. Pete lifted my chin with a stare that could tear my soul apart.

How dare you didn't listen to what I said?

What?

I don't know what but I know I wanted to shit in my pant. His eyes had such fiery graze.

Sorry, Pete. I kinda had some problems with this file. That's why I didn't notice you coming out of the bathroom.

Oh, but don't you dare lose your attention on me. If you did, remember you will starve for my body for a month.

Sure babe. By the way, what were you speaking about?

We need to go to the restaurant in Meridian hotel today Vegas. Porsche's boyfriend invited you. And I too want to officially introduce you to my friend.

As your husband?😏

No, as my wife

I don't mind being your wife as long as we are together babe.