🦋34.Unanswerable Questions🦋

(A.N. - Hi, it's me shamelessly coming back to you guys after a long time😁😁 Hehe. I am writing my exams. Hope you are all not angry with me, not only for my absence but also for this chapter.

So hold on tight babes. It's going to roller coaster of emotions though I think I cannot write chapters with strong emotions)

You can go now, Pete. We will handle the rest. Police are already on their way. And we too will leave before they come.

Announced P'Tankhun in his usual boasting way.

Thank you phi. I smiled and initiated to move.

Pete, you know right?

He asked me holding my hand. But this time his face was serious.

I just nodded and motioned zipping my mouth in the air.

I took my car leaving the forest after P'Tankhun said he will handle it further.

It was a peaceful journey for me. The only hindrance to my relationship with Vegas i.e Anong and Tay is no more. They will never think of messing with me even in their dreams.

Huh....I sighed in relief. The fresh cold air sweeping through the window made me feel so fresh.

I am going to marry my mannnnnnnn....and no shit is gonna come in between ussssssss

I shouted through the window. I am so happy. So happy as if I am eating ten plates of curry.

Speaking of happiness, the next plan of my life is to marry Vegas and have as many as kids possible.

Yeah, we are going to get married and live with each other. And also he is super rich. Then what is stopping us from adopting many babies?

Hmm, I think maybe I can name our first baby boy Venice. It is cute and starts with the same alphabet as Vegas.

Second I want a daughter. I will name her Paris starting with my name.

Names for the rest of the kids? I don't know. Maybe we will talk about it on our wedding night.

But will we have time to talk on that night? Because we will be busy doing something unholy.

I started blushing without my knowledge. It felt serene. A peace for which I was longing for a long time.

What the hell is happening?

My peaceful journey as well as my kinky thoughts were interrupted when the car started malfunctioning.

Are you serious? Car stopping in the middle of a forest road? Doesn't it sound like a ghost movie where the protagonist is going to be haunted by a virgin ghost? Can't I have a sense of peace for a minute?