🦋44.Game🦋

(No proofreading. So please comment if there is any mistake.)

Love.

A word that beholds the power over all. The power to make us its puppet. The power to crush our hearts into millions of pieces.

But at the same time, it becomes the source of our strength. The strength to fight even if it is a game where there is zero chance of winning.

I have personally experienced this in my life. The day when love broke our family. The day when love made us stronger.

It is the same love that twisted our fate in its strangest way but in the sweetest way on that day.

And thanks to it I got the greatest blessing of my life, sleeping in front of me.

Pete...Pete

I slowly called to wake him up. After the horrible incident that happened on that island, I brought Pete back to our house. Luckily he didn't remember anything that happened to him. Whenever he asked how he lost consciousness and how we returned home, I lied that we escaped the attack and came home with the same yacht we came. Safely.

One good thing is that the one I beat last time died. And I am still searching for the two bastards who touched Pete. Especially the one who touched his heavenly body. I promised I will guide them to hell by my own hands. But unluckily they vanished from eyes after that incident. Let them live their last days happily.

We are under constant observation by those people and my bodyguards were entirely replaced with theirs. They watch every step of mine, checking whether I inform my father about their plan in some way.

But these idiots don't know I have already done it.  I have already started my play in their game.

Flashback:

You have to tell what is given here. No more no less.

One of them informed me. They asked me to inform my dad, khun Decha to inform our marriage. They took all our phones and every way to communicate outside. We were not even allowed to go outside.

Regarding Pete, the man who was their head Tankhun himself spoke with him. He said it is part of the theerapanyakul family's tradition to be isolated from the world before the wedding.

Pete also didn't feel suspicious of his words and readily agreed to everything. I am thankful to him in a way that my plan can work

But he was upset. Maybe because his grandma won't be able to attend the marriage. According to Tankhun, our marriage will be held on Ziju island which is far from hers.

_
_
_

Hello

I dialed my dad. Silent prevailed on that side.

Pete and I decided to get married the day after tomorrow. Ziju island. At 4 p.m. Please attend.

Ok, that was the only reply. I too didn't expect more from him. Because both he and I know we won't call each other in any case. The last time he came home was for a different reason. Not for me. And I know it too. I didn't expect it too.

We met nearly after thirteen years in person as a father and son. We talked. We pretended to be in a good relationship at that time.  But still, I wasn't able to able call him Dad just like I used to call him while I was in the orphanage.

Maybe the love we shared diminished after many years. The only thought I have about him is we are related only by blood. But still, I can't let that blood be shed. That's why I am going to overrule Tankhun's whatever plan and save him, Pete and myself.