🦋21. Scary Night🦋

Shit!

Only fifteen minutes more for the exam to complete but I am all distracted. Thanks to the deed and also to that damm table that I remind me every time what we did.

Every class my eyes were only on that. Even Vegas smirks at me during the class for how I didn't lift my eyes from that table. What a lucky man. He didn't do anything to save me while I was losing my last bit of sanity.

From the day I was fucked in this classroom, I started hearing things. I can still hear the lewd sounds, skin clapping sounds and table clacking sounds whenever I am here. I think I must see a doctor.

Time up. Give your answer sheets.

Urgh! Fucking is not new to me. So I fucked up my exam too.

( Pete is same as the author of this novel. Very talented in fucking up the exams😂😂)

It is better to leave this classroom soon.

Pete left the classroom wanting to go to his house. As it is already evening seven and also the fact that Vegas went to Singapore for the fan meet, he has to go home on his own.

Vegas started to work on a new project after his time as a guest lecturer ended. But still, he will make time to drop by and pick up Pete from the college.

Urgh! I wish I would have made a clone of vegas. So that he would be with me whenever I miss the real.

Ring....ring...

Pete's phone started to ring.

Who is calling me at this time?

_
_

Haaa! it's my dear friend Porsche

Hey dude. What's up?

Hey bro. How are you, man? Missing you a lot.

We just met yesterday Porsche. Don't be so dramatic.

Haha....ok...Wanna meet?

Yeah sure. Tell me where.

At yok's bar. Where are you at first?

In university.

Good. Wait for me at the entrance. I will pick you up within twenty minutes.

It's ok Porsche. I can come to the bar by myself.

No, wait. Our college is on the way to the bar. So I can give you a ride. Remember drinks are on me tonight.

You? Why? Anything special happened today?

Ayaa, no

Then sure it happened.

I got myself a boyfriend today.

What? Who is stupid enough to fall in love with you?

Pete, end the call before I end your life.

Haha....fine..come... I will wait for you.

Don't know why but Chay and Kim had become so close and secluded themselves from Pete and Porsche. And that is why he and Porsche started to spend more time together. Now they have become thick friends whose friendship can't be diluted by anything.