🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋

( Thank you for nearly 13k reads and 600+ votes🤩🤩.

Don't forget to comment guys as it motivates me a lot.

And here we go.)

Phiiiii......do you know how much I wanted to see my idol, P'Vegas in real? I still can't believe he is our guest lecturer. Luckily I joined this university, otherwise, I wouldn't have pleasured my eyes by seeing him for two weeks straight.

Porschay shouted in joy when they were in the canteen after the class. But our Pete was mad. He was mad that his man didn't tell him about this beforehand. He didn't ask his permission. Yes, Pete is happy that he can see him at home and also in college. But he is mad. Because he can still remember the students who were eyes fucking him while he was teaching the class for these past two weeks.

The first day when he came to know Vegas is his professor he was excited. But not now. It's like he kept his precious item in front of everyone to see and touch.

No, he is only mine!

Pete thought to himself. Though they have announced their engagement, Pete is not someone whose face is stored in everybody's heart to remember. So they don't know who is Pete and what's his relationship with Vegas. And no one cared about it too because Pete is an average man, not to be worthy of observing. So it is hard for him to protect his man.

And he hates it. He absolutely hates it that some creepy vultures with lusty eyes were always surrounding Vegas, ready to eat him alive. But Vegas is a gentleman. His eyes never saw another person, in the same way, he does for Pete.

But still, Pete feels down. Though he has the man in his arms and also in his bed, he compares himself with people who have beautiful bodies and rich family backgrounds. It can't be blamed too because he grew up in a such society where everybody is compared with others

(A.n - Don't compare yourself with others. It is injurious to our peace of mind)

What are you thinking about?

A voice interrupted his thoughts.

Nothing Porsche

Pete replied with his smile which is a cover-up to hide his pain.

Phi, are you ok? I just feel like something is bothering you for the past one week.

I am ok Chay. No need to worry.

Let's give him some space guys, said Kim who is the silent person of their gang.

Pete, Chay, Porsche, and Kim have become friends. They often meet in the canteen to share many stories. Pete can say they are the most important people now for him after Vegas and Lek. Now too they are in the canteen, munching their food except Pete.

Did you hear about it guys?

Started Porsche with a suspenseful voice.

About what phi?

Asked Chay full of eagerness.

Anong is after Vegas.

The word "Vegas" distracted Pete from having his thought, making him focus on the matter that is discussed.

Who is Anong, phi?

You don't know who is Anong?

I don't know phi.

Chay....She is our college queen because her beauty is outstanding. No man can say NO to her. Even professors are after her. That's why she is always number one in everything.