🦋2.Stranger 🦋

Aya P'Pete won't you get tired of saying the same story to everyone? For fun try something new like how you peed in your pants in second grade.

Haaa it hurts!, Lek exclaimed while rubbing his butt as Pete spanked his ass earlier for kidding him.

Lek and Pete were so close for  many years that there is no single information that is unknown about each other. They weren't blood related but had healthiest Phi-Nong relationship.

(Phi-elder brother, Nong- younger brother)

Pete is known as the clumsiest man of the town but he isn't. He always take responsibility for Lek's actions. Yet he is the kindest man for many people.

Maybe that's why his name is Pete which means Rock. The one who is strong enough to bear the problems of others. And won't break into pieces even though he stamped to death.

They work together in a small boutique named The Colors. Pete didn't want Lek to work because he knew he doesn't like the job. But Lek sulked that nothing can seperate him from Pete even till his death.

Silly. Pete said but he knew those words are from his heart.

Pete's ambition is to become a  fashion stylist. But fate was playing with him.

His mother got sick when he finished his school. So he have to discontinue his studies to take care of her. She is suffering from heart disease and waiting for a donor for heart transplant.

Although his mother insist him to live his own life rather than focussing on her, he never listened to her.

What about your father Phi?,asked Lek to Pete.

As usual nothing.

Pete have never seen his father. Her mother too never spoke about him. Whenever he asked about him to her, she shut his mouth with her anger. So he got tired of it.

What about your finance? Did you get any information about him?

What nonsense are you speaking?, Pete blushed.

Oho....Your man to whom you were engaged on the day you born. Did you find him?

No but I know I will surely meet him one day and will ask him to marry me as he had already promised my mom.

Both started giggling at this comment.

Suddenly they heard their store's door being opened forcefully.

Did your fiance come already? That's so fast phi.

They turned their heads to see who it was.

It was lady in panic.

( I will upload the next chapter soon guys.)