🦋17.Second Mom🦋

Ugh! I can't even lift myself from the bed. My entire body is sore because of that bastard.

Vegas made an excuse to everyone that Pete is tired after overworking himself. Even Lek was astonished to know his phi did exercise to keep his body fit when he has urged him to do for these entire years. But nobody knows what they did inside the room.

He slept for the entire day. So it is evening 7 and his stomach growled in hunger.

Pete took his phone and called a number.

Hey idiot! You know how to fill me with your cum but who will feed my stomach? Bring me food. At once!

The call ended with no response from the other side.

Hey Saraleo! Just wait how I will make you starve for my body next time.

Like God heard his voice, the door opened in full swing and Vegas appeared with the favorite item in his hand. That is food.

Is it my favorite pork curry?

Yes but sorry it took a long time. As I am a celebrity I can't go anywhere as I please. They will start writing new fanfiction on Wattpad if they see me buying food for my boyfriend.

It's ok honey. I can understand.

Vegas started blushing when Pete called him honey. But Pete didn't even care about it. Nobody is important in front of his pork curry.

After Pete finished eating his food. Vegas asked him.

How are you feeling now? Does it hurt anywhere?

Hurt? I said you to stop at the third round but you went for two more. Now you speak as if nothing happened that made me can't even move.

Sorry Pete I should have stopped at once.

Vegas said with a cracked voice.

What?! Is he in period or what? I just pretended to scold him, now he is really crying? He has really bad mood swings.

Vegas laid his head on Pete's lap making him startled. Pete was able to understand that something is disturbing vegas. A big turmoil is going on inside. But he doesn't know what it is.

Hey! Are you ok man?

No response from Vegas.

Vegas....Are you okay?

Pete got his response only when his pant got wet by Vegas' tears.

Vegas.....Honey....Look up. Why
are you crying? Did someone beat you or what?

Sure Pete has to coax him because he is crying like a child in his lap.

He lifted him to face his man's red-tainted eyes, nose, and cheeks because of crying.

Tell me what happened darling.

Nothing Pete. Just got some dust in my eyes.

Vegas you may be a great actor for the world but you can't act before me. I know your true self. So tell me the truth.

Nothing Pete. It's not big enough to care about it.

Pete has no other way to extract the answer except one way. It was to act cute.

Will you not tell me the truth? Hmph! Pete is sad. Maybe Vegas doesn't like Pete.

Who is Vegas to not fall for the cute pouty face of Pete? So he has to give in.