🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋

(Thank you for 8k+ reads❤️)

What?!

Pete woke up remembering what happened last night.

He was ashamed. Not because of the blowjob. But because he slept immediately after the blowjob. He didn't help Vegas who helped him in the first place.

How will I face him now?

All he wished now is that he won't meet Vegas for the rest of his life. But he knows it can't be accomplished. Because he is living in his house, especially in the same room. So it is inevitable.

Pete pushed the embarrassment aside and gathered his courage to apologize to him.

Vegas

Pete knocked on the bathroom door but he was not there.

He is not the bed. And also in the bathroom. Where would have he gone early this morning?

Pete started to roam the house calling Vegas. There was no response. So he went downstairs to the warm smiling aunt he met yesterday for the answer.

But on his way, he met Lek.

Lek, did you see Vegas?

Phiiiiii, the first thing you ask me in the morning is about P'Vegas. Why? Don't you love me anymore?

Oh sorry, my mistake. How was your sleep? Do you feel good living here?

Yes, phi. I slept well. And I love to live with my idol.

Now tell me did you see Vegas?

No phi. I didn't see him.

Ok then. I will ask the aunt.

Aunt, did vegas leave for work already?

No khun Pete. Khun Vegas is in the gym.

Gym? Do we have a personal gym at home?

Yea Khun. We have a gym, spa, and theatre in our home. But it is all upstairs.

Pete was awestruck. He underestimated the wealth of his boyfriend. Till now he can't believe he got himself the best sugar daddy available on earth.

Do you want me to take you there khun?

It's ok aunt. I can go by myself.

So went upstairs again to look for him. He opened many doors only to find empty rooms with various things though he don't what they meant for.

At last, he found the man and the room he wanted.

Vegas was working out only in his black full-track pant. He was lifting the heavy dumbbells which show the magic his hands have.

(A.n - I mean the biceps not what you guys think 🤣)

Then he moved to the treadmill which is good for his heart but not for us. His sexy body, sexy sweat, his sexy abs, his sexy d.....Everything will make our heart stop for a minute which is bad for our health.

After appreciating his boyfriend sneakily and his dick becoming hard, Pete finally went inside to grab Vegas' attention.

Hey....Woke up already?, asked Vegas.

Yup

An awkward silence prevailed between them. Vegas was busy doing exercise while Pete was busy looking at him. So Pete initiated to talk.