🦋7. Didn't expect it🦋

Sorry khun, Pete apologised.

What sorry? What if you had strained the white shirt i am wearing.

But i didn't khun.

How dare you talk back to me with your mouth?

Mouth is used only for talking khun.

Silence prevailed between them. That bastard slowly bent down. His breath tickled Pete's ear. He said in a voice which will make anyone HORNY upon hearing it.

Mouth has other purposes too dear.

That's all. Game over. Pete turned pale and his face painted red. He started to sweat.

What's your name my baby boy?

Pete

Nice. Looks like I have to teach the ways mouth can be used for.

Pervert, Pete murmured and ran off. Lucky that there were very few people at that place. Otherwise they would have noticed how Pete turned from human into a strawberry.

He went to open space and let out his breath he was holding still now.

What happened Phi? asked Lek.

You look like you are about to poop.

Nothing Lek. I saw a devil in white.

What phi? Don't tell me there is ghost here.

Just kidding Lek. Let's get our work done.

By the way phi, do you know who is the hero of this movie?

Vegasssss Theerapanyakulll.....My idol phi. If I had known this earlier, i would have resigned the work in boutique and joined here sooner.

" Urgh..... So that bastard's name is Vegas. Exactly opposite to his name. Vegas means meadows but he is like a barren land without kindness " Pete thought to himself.

Pete pov:

Luckily i survived ten days but not today. Today is the worst day for me. To be precise everyday is worse but today is most. I wanted to go home early but it looks like all my seniors planned to make me stay late.

I know it's gonna be a long night so I sent Lek home.

Come on Pete You can do it! You even successfully avoided confronting the white devil Vegas for the past few days. So this is just a piece of cake for you.

I motivated myself and continued to arrange the clothes for the next day shoot.

But wait! Why do I feel like someone is watching me?

I turned around to find nothing except the clothes and some mannequins.

Who will be watching me at this late night? Only few members are there and that too in the upstairs. No way. It must be my imagination.

Suddenly the lights went off.

What? Oh God.....Why is this happening to me?

Phi? Nong? Khun? Is anyone there?

There was no trace of any human beings. I turned on my flashlight from mobile to look in every direction.

I heard a stumbling sound at my back. I immediately turned and flashed the light towards that direction.

Hey Pete! Its me, P'Pai.