🦋32. Unexpected🦋

(A.n - What is happening around Build?😖😖 The news broke my heart. I couldn't do anything after knowing it. I couldn't even type a word after hearing it.

So I thought I should take a break like my other favorite authors are right now. I know their pain as an author. But I realized if I do the same to my readers, won't they be also hurt like I am right now? The only thing which can give us a little peace of mind is these Wattpad stories.

That's why I forced myself to write this chapter. As my mind is full of build's issue, I wrote what I could think right now.

Hope you won't be disappointed.)

Hello, I said as soon as the man on the other end answered my call.

What's the matter? he replied

I need help, I asked with a little prayer that he won't say no.

_
_
_
_

Let me handle it. She will never think of messing with you again.

I ended my call with hope. Because I know the ability of the person I asked for help. If he says not to worry, he will make sure that nothing will happen to make me worried.

Ughh, I sighed in relief and laid down on my bed.

Just wait how I am gonna deal with you bitch, I thought to myself.

Before dealing with her I have to deal with Vegas. How will I go out? Should I go out with or without his knowledge?

How can I say to him I am going to deal with a bitch who is threatening me with his career?

But sneaking out without knowledge is not a good idea. He will freak out to death if he doesn't find me next to him in the middle of the night.

Thinking of this, I slept in the position where my legs are hanging down from the bed.

Why are you sleeping like this? Vegas slowly tapped on my shoulder to wake me up. Though his voice sounded tired after a long day, its sweetness had a soothing effect on me.

I was thinking hard and slept like this.

Why? What happened? Is everything alright Pete?

No, all ok Vegas.

Then what were you thinking about?

I have to attend a birthday party tonight. But it will take at least two hours to end. So I may return only at three in the morning.

3 a.m? Whose birthday party it is?

Phi Cal's birthday.

Who is P'Cal? Asked Vegas clearly annoyed by this piece of information.

Ah yes, you don't know him, right? He and I are from the same town. He is like an elder brother to me. Thanks to him, I slept many nights not on an empty stomach.

His eyes softened at once. Of course, I won't say he WAS my crush. It's like starting a world war.

Ok, let me accompany you.

WHY???

What why? I should meet him to at least thank him for taking care of you when I was not with you.