Date? (Reid POV)

Reid POV:

I have never been so nervous in my life. I don't remember how to breath, which is strange since I have an eidetic memory. But I can't help it, she doesn't know how beautiful she is. With her blue eyes, blond hair and petite body, but yet can kick a mans ass. I don't know why Gideon insisted on this, it's useless she will never see me that way... Well here goes nothing.

Has I go to knock the door open and there she stands in her blue jeans and Redskins Jersey. Wow she's beautiful, breath taking. Wait I'm staring I should say something...

"Did you know..." I started but she put her hand on my month and with a sad look she said "Please Spence not today... I..." Then she hugged me and started to cry. I didn't know what to do so I blinked standing there, why is she crying? Did someone hurt her? I'll hunt them down and call Morgan.
"JJ what's wrong?" I asked with nervousness.
"I'm sorry Spence, the guy I've been seeing broke up with me... But never mind lets just go to the game and enjoy ourselves." She said with a shy smile.
"Oh, I'm so sorry JJ... I'm here for you if you know... You wanna talk or something." I hope she didn't notice me blush.
"Thanks Spence. Let's go!" She said has pulled me towards the car.

Authors note:
1. Sorry if grammar and spelling is off. English is not my primary language.
2. I have no clue how to write these and I would appreciate honest but kind advice.
3. Thank you :D