Make up

Rated M for Jeid sex. And Hotchniss ;).

              -------------------------------

JJ pulls her husband into the bathroom and he closes the door. When that door closes she kissed him. Roughly. He grabs a fist full of her hair and keeps her head there. They makes out for a few second then Spencer stops when she reached for his pants "JJ we... We can't. Not on the jet." JJ looks at him her eyes are full of desire she smirks knowing that he was just nervous. She just shrugs "Okay." She reaches for the door. Spencer stops her "I mean.... Screw the rules." He pulls her towards him resuming their make out session. This time he didn't stop her from undoing his pants. She pulls the pants and boxers down at the same time and takes his swollen member in her mouth:

"God JJ." He moans trying to stay quiet. She keeps on going. Licking and sucking on his member. Then she rolls his balls in her hand. He moans a little louder. Finally he had enough. He wanted her. He pulled her up towards him and kissed her roughly. He undoes a few of her tops bottom buttons on her blouse and stick his her up her top. Skimming her sensitive stomach on the way up. She bites her lip not to moan. He reaches her breast and messages her them. She's squirming. The looks at him dead in the eyes "Please baby." That's all he needed he quickly got rid of her pants and lifted her up on the sink. He kisses her when he enters her to muffle her moans. He thrust in her at a fast and hard paste. Letting all his frustration of their fight out. All while kissing her to keep her from screaming. Eventually it doesn't work so he covers her mouth with one hand. Then he reaches down and pinches her clit. Her eyes go wide and she let out a cry that sounded like this name but was muffled due to his hand. She tightens around him and removes his hand and captures her lips to quiet the both of them.

He pulls out an they stare at each other for a while. Both out of breath. JJ hops down and wobbles. Spencer smirks. "I love you J." She looks at him "I love you too. Let's try not to fight again." She kisses him. He smirks "But make up sex is amazing!" He whines but laugh. She hits him playfully. JJ doesn't bother straightening her hair and walks out thinking everyone is still asleep. Reid does the same. To their embarrassment the whole team was starring at them smirking.

Meanwhile

Hotch smirks at himself hearing the your couple trying to be quiet through his hear buds. Then hears a moan himself. He looks down at his sleeping wife. And his eyes go wide. She's dreaming.... Then he hears her quickly moan again "Aaron." He smiles and looks around everyone still sound asleep. He pulls a blanket on them and snakes his hand in the blanket.

She wakes up and stares at him, then she heard JJ moan. Then she feels her husband hand undoing her pants. Her and Hotch have done this many times. Even in his office. She smirks and quickly lifts her hips so her pants slide off for him. He quickly and smoothly inserts his index as ring finger into her while playing with her clit. She moans quietly. He goes faster then on cue kisses her to stop her from screaming. She look at him and whispers "What got into you?" He smirks "You moaned my name in your sleep. I wanted to hear it while you were  awake." She blushes then smiles and looks around, everyone was staring to stir. She frowned then smiled. She quickly un did his zipper and took his member. She started giving him a hand job. He just looks at her and smirks. She does quick work. She feels him tense and looked around noticing everyone was paying attention to the screaming coming from bathroom. When want under the blanket and her came in her mouth. Biting his tongue. She quickly does up his pants and hers... And smile at each other thanking the couple in be bathroom. The the door opens...

"Well shit." JJ mumbles. Rossi lift a brow "I guess it's safe to say that next time we play Never Have I. You guys will be taking a shot at the Who is part of the miles high club?" Everyone laugh and the married couple blushed. The. Garcia looks at fiancé "Guess we're next right sugar?" Morgan stairs at her in shock then smirks "We will see."

Until this day what happened with Hotch and Emily was never discovered.